Open Topic....2008 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:39:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Open Topic....2008 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Open Topic....2008  (Read 16861 times)
struct310
Rookie

« on: November 04, 2004, 02:48:52 AM »

Reps. I would support
McCain-has set himself up at the rnc with unabashed bush support and he gets all misty eyed when asked the question,(hehe i get the local coverage here about it)
Owens-colorado conservative gov with a strong backbone in the state, very similar to bush but without the speech issues
Dole-a longshot due to being a woman, yet she tried in 2000

reps i wouldnt support
Guiliani and Pataki-too liberal on social issues, great leaders, but other reps are great leaders too
Romney-although hes conservative, i just dont know if hes a.ready, b.electable in the south, he doesnt have that same connection

dem i would support over any rep candidate
evan bayh-comes from indiana, and is really conservative for a dem, i used to live in indiana and he really did a good job as governor and is doing a good job reaching across the way in the senate, and kind of bites his lip supporting kerry

dems i wont support-
clinton-shady, but she loves polls and popularity, has centered and hawked herself on national security, i see this as john kerry campaign all over again

richardson-another shady dem, plus the guys creepy when he wears that black judgeish outfit in social outings, do like that western governors are becoming powerful

napalitano-why run for senate when she could make a crack at president, shes (sadly) popular here in az and gets a lot of pro business conservatives on her side
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies