The Porcupine: The most trusted name in news. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:55:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Porcupine: The most trusted name in news. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Porcupine: The most trusted name in news.  (Read 20786 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: August 06, 2010, 09:32:00 PM »

Thank you for the interview, JBrase! It honestly was pretty fun. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 01:33:25 PM »

Ironic, I was just thinking yesterday we needed some papers. Glad to see my favorite is back! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 01:38:38 PM »

Mideast Affairs
Reporting on the Mideast Region at The Porcupine

Assembly Race Shaping Up To Be A Doozy!

In the upcoming July Assembly elections, there are currently 7 declared candidates for the Mideast Assembly! Here is a brief bio on each of the candidates.

Inks.LWC - Inks has served the Mideast region for many years, serving as Governor, Senator, and Assemblyman. He is a member of Mideast Citizens for Progress Reform. He is an incumbment.

Happy Warrior - HappyWarrior is considered to be the most liberal member of the current Assembly. Like Inks, he has served the region for years. He is also a member of the Mideast Citizens for Progress and Reform, and currently serves as Speaker.

RogueBeaver - RogueBeaver was recently appointed by Governor ZuWo to replace A-Bob on the Assembly. He has yet to become active in Assembly affairs, but has announced his decision to seek reelection. He is a member of the Whig Party.

JCL - JCL is also a member of the Whig Party. He won an election to the Assembly in March, only to lose reelection in May. He gave Senator Ben a run for his money in the June 2012 Senatorial election, but ultimately fell short.

20RP12 - 20RP12, also known as Jake Matthews, is fairly new to the region, but not to the game. He has an impressive record of service in the Mideast Region, and currently serves as SoIA. He has long been considered one of Atlasia's most active members. He is a member of MCPR.

Oldiesfreak1854 - Oldiesfreak1854 is a member of the Whig Party. He announced his candidacy early, and has released a platform, which includes that he is pro-life, against gay marriage, and supports lower tax rates. We encourage this candidate to unlock his platform, so individuals may comment and learn more about this candidate.

Idaho BlueDogDem - Idaho Blue Dog Dem is a member of MCPR. He classifies himself as right leaning on economics and left leaning on social issues. He has opened a campaign office, but hasn't started an active campaign.

Tmthforu94 has announced that MCPR will be hosting a debate, and all candidates are expected to participate. This debate will give voters a better chance to learn about their candidates. At present time, the Porcupine predicts that Inks and HappyWarrior will both return to the Assembly, but believes the final 3 seats are entirely up for grabs.

Polling Update: The race for Governor in September 2012 has started very early this year. Governor ZuWo announced approximately one week ago that he would be seeking reelection. Soon after, former President Tmthforu94 announced he was forming an exploratory committee for the office. The first poll, done by A-Bob Research, had Tmthforu94 narrowly defeating the incumbment. Scott Survey's is currently conducting another poll on the race.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 05:38:55 PM »

Hurray for activity!!!!!!! I wish I could join the fray, but with so many new and old candidates the next Assembly will be great.
Keep us updated on your quest to find the perfect college. Wink I'm looking forward to your decision.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 02:21:05 PM »

Mideast Affairs
Reporting on the Mideast Region at The Porcupine

AssPolling Updates!

We have some polling updates to give you in the region!

Assembly Race:
Assemblyman Inks.LWC (MCPR) - 9
Speaker HappyWarrior (MCPR) - 6
Assemblyman RogueBeaver (Whig) - 6
Idaho Blue Dog Dem (MCPR - 3
Former Assemblyman JCL (Whig) - 5
SoIA 20RP12 (MCPR) - 7
Oldiesfreak1854 (Whig) - 6

Total Voters: 14

In our recent Assembly poll, only 1 candidate has more than 50% of Mideasterners putting them in their Top 5, which suggests a photo-finish race in the region.

At this time, the Porcupine projects based off polling that only Inks is safe in his bid for the Assembly race. The last 4 spots are up for grabs, though we believe 20RP12 and HappyWarrior are favored for 2 of them. The Porcupine will conduct another poll before the Assembly elections later this month.

We also polled the approvals of our government officials:
Governor ZuWo - 77%
Assemblyman HappyWarrior - 77%
Assemblyman RogueBeaver - 73%
Assemblyman Inks - 83%
Judge Franzl - 90%

All officials have high approvals - no surprise here.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 04:30:40 PM »

People want to know why I'm such the contraversial figure.
As the Mideast correspondant and senior political analyst, I will give you an interview.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 12:57:21 AM »

Our campaign internals show the race to be much closer. I expect it to be like that the entire way, should I run.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies