What does Michael Moore do now?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:54:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  What does Michael Moore do now?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What does Michael Moore do now?  (Read 2374 times)
Silent Hunter
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 04, 2004, 06:24:05 AM »

He's turned from a fairly good film maker into a blatantly partisan propagandist.

He might be making a film on Blair, according to the BBC, but he's doing one on healthcare first.

So what does he do now? And what is under that baseball cap?
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 07:00:54 AM »

Obviously Moore is greatly benefited by Bush's re-election.  As long as Bush doesn't have him killed or anything, he has more material and a more receptive audience than if there were a decent administration in office.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 08:38:52 AM »

Instead of feasting in celebration, he'll be gorging in misery...the fat bastard. Wink

(In case you can't tell, I'm not a big fan)
Mort from NewYawk
MortfromNewYawk

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 10:05:53 AM »

1. Spends his share of the $200 million gross from "Farenheit 911".

2. As opebo says, he has a full time career as a propogandist for the radical left. How long do you think it will be until he makes his next mudslinging hatefest film?
shankbear

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 02:17:53 PM »

bails out the ailing Krispi Kreme chain.  Purchases their entire inventory.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 02:21:39 PM »

bails out the ailing Krispi Kreme chain.  Purchases their entire inventory.

That would be good. I like Krispy Kreme - they are better than Dunkin Donuts, especially when it comes to the regular glazed donuts.
Rococo4

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 03:25:24 PM »

probably make another movie - earn millions at our country's expense and raise anti-americanism around the world
MarkDel

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2004, 03:30:37 PM »

As long as the Republicans remain in power, the happiest person in the world will be Michael Moore's Accountant.
shankbear

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2004, 03:55:48 PM »

John Dibble,  theres nothing like seeing that HOT LIGHT on.  Dunkin Donuts sux.
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2004, 04:27:10 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2004, 04:43:29 PM by TheGiantSaguaro »

In the long term, continue to spread misinformation and crazy theories, which actually, as other have indicated, makes money. Especially when it's as unique as his. I honestly have a hard time taking him seriously right now. I mean to try and swing the military vote and the election by figuring out ways to show that movie to troops and everybody else... He's a schizo, I think, for real. Smiley Delusional. His ridiculous movie might impact the election, sure. Maybe in that it will bring out more GOPers.

Now that Bush has won, I wonder if Fahrenheit 9/11 isn't a lock for Best Picture, Director, and so on? Not that the Academy has an ounce of credibility left, but it still makes me wonder.

I would have payed money to see his reaction to Bush's win. But maybe he didn't even react. After all, if you are as far from the mainstream as he is, and he's pretty far out there on the fringes, you're probably disappointed a great deal, likely to where it's just another day.
Reignman

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.65

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2004, 04:29:29 PM »

First, he'll wallow in self-pity along with the Democratic Party, then everyone in the left-wing will regroup and come up with a new plan.  Until then, Bush gets his re-election bipartisanship temporary honeymoon, except Michael Moore will probably say on his website something like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**!"
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2004, 10:19:40 PM »

First, he'll wallow in self-pity along with the Democratic Party, then everyone in the left-wing will regroup and come up with a new plan.  Until then, Bush gets his re-election bipartisanship temporary honeymoon, except Michael Moore will probably say on his website something like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**!"

I love the signature Reignman!!  If only we could make it come to pass - a new sane superpower and a backward theocracy created in one blow.  Alas, I think we're stuck with the troglydites.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2004, 10:30:50 PM »

Obviously Moore is greatly benefited by Bush's re-election.  As long as Bush doesn't have him killed or anything, he has more material and a more receptive audience than if there were a decent administration in office.

I hope Jeb Bush is president from 2009-2017, just so we can see more of his crazy antics.  That is, if he doesn't keel over from a heart attack first.

How old will George P. Bush be in 2016?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies