Music Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:50:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Music Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Music Megathread  (Read 341375 times)
Hollywood756
Rookie

« on: May 18, 2018, 01:41:15 PM »

Big Chief- Dr. John. I bounced at a bar in Louisville that tried a new orleans theme, and this was on the playlist in the hallway I stood outside of. I absolutely love new orleans jazz, and big chief is one of my favorites, but hearing it the 17th time at 4 am after dealing with drunks is not it's optimal listening.... being drunk at 4 am is.

BEER RUN- Todd Snider, I think. I heard this first time with my high school girlfriend in her parents basement amongst their music. We spent a lot of time in that basement making out, listening to music, and watching movies. I learned about tongue kissing and the grateful dead in that same spot, but no song takes me back quicker to that shag beige carpet and couch that was about 4 inches too short and the exact correct width than B DOUBLE E DOUBLE R U N.

Also of note- just got three day tickets to see the hold steady in philly in July and just have to mention it as often as possible to let off some of the excited energy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies