Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 17, 2018, 03:47:30 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Off-topic Board (Moderators: Gustaf, Torie, The Mikado)
| | |-+  Music Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Music Megathread  (Read 224494 times)
Mopolis
MOPolitico
YaBB God
Syrian Arab Republic

Political Matrix
E: -2.13, S: -0.26

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2013, 07:34:55 pm »

I'm interested in knowing if those of you who have listened to a lot of music have one song that really stands above the rest. I admit that I don't have nearly as much experience listening to music as I would like, but the greatest rock song in my musical library would be this:

Television - Marquee Moon
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 07:50:07 pm by New Career in a New Town »Logged

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."
Mopolis
MOPolitico
YaBB God
Syrian Arab Republic

Political Matrix
E: -2.13, S: -0.26

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 05:31:04 pm »

Periodically, I'll latch on to a relatively obscure band or artist and proceed to promote them aggressively.

Right now, that band or artist is Twa Toots.

"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God."
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout