Education Level and the 2000/2004 vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:07:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Education Level and the 2000/2004 vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Education Level and the 2000/2004 vote  (Read 12928 times)
MarkDel

« on: March 18, 2004, 01:01:49 AM »

I've been gone on business for the past several days, but I can see that nothing has changed since I left...

Zachman,

You've made some really lovely posts in this thread. You have clearly shown yourself to be an arrogant little pr*ck. And the worst part about your less than humble attitude is that you are NOWHERE NEAR as smart as you think you are.

As for your point about the voting habits of Ivy League graduates...well...if you're going to play the "education card" then I'll be glad to return your arrogance with equal aplomb.

1. As an Ivy League graduate (Princeton class of '88) I will be voting for George W. Bush in November. And I generally, but not always, vote Republican.

2. Unless your Daddy owns half of New Hampshire, the closest you'll get to an Ivy League education will be on the day you fill out your college applications.

3. How does it feel to have that elitism thrown back in your face kid?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies