2008 Election TL (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:29:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2008 Election TL (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2008 Election TL (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 28637 times)
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« on: August 16, 2010, 08:40:27 PM »

Mark Warner declares his intentions to run in his hometown of Alexandria, Virginia:

"My Fellow Americans, today i am announcing my intentions of running for the Democratic nomination of President of the United States. This is the beginning of  along, and arduous road, but a road the i believe me and my campaign will survive and conquer.  Let's face the facts, for the last six years we have had unsteady and at times horrible leadership by the Republicans and President Bush, who despite having strong religious and personal beliefs, has not been the leader we need in tough times. But, I believe that I am the man to fix everything. I believe in the America that has not been since the start of the decade, a strong and prosperous country with strong and respectable leadership. But, me and my campaign needs your help, we cannot do it alone. It will be a long journey, but starting today, America will have a clear and logical choice. Thank you all for coming, and see you all on the campaign trail."

Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:28:43 PM »

Governor Warner updates his campaign, even creating the motto for the Warner campaign "Hope for America", and releases campaign items across the country.

Warner Hope Sticker

Warner Campaign Logo
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 11:26:07 PM »

Mark Warner makes his first appearance in a long time, campaigning in Iowa and New Hampshire
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 04:16:46 PM »

Mark Warner's campaign speech in Iowa:

"America believes in change. Change has occurred all across our history, both in good times in bad. We are in a bad place right now Ladies and Gentleman, our economy is mediocre, we are in two foreign wars that are in stalemate, and reputation around the world is a joke. We deserve better, our country is not a joke, our country is the best nation in the world, but we can do better. If i am elected, we will be back to were we deserve to be, the economy will be at it's bets for the first time in seven years, and we will win the wars that we are involved in. But, our campaign starts with everyone of you. You the voters, are the King and Queens of American Politics, as each and every one of you make important decision in the booth every chance you all get. I need your help, vote for Warner in the Iowa Caucus and you all win not be disappointed. Thank You!"

Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 01:24:12 PM »

Mark Warner makes his last few campaign stops in Iowa, with his time in Iowa ending at teh end of the night with a campaign rally in Des Moines.

"I have faith in the voters, they make the decisions, not the politicians."
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 07:15:22 PM »

Mark Warner's Victory speech:

"Tonight, voters in Iowa and Wyoming have voiced their opinions, they want change, and that's what i plan on bringing to this campaign, a logical choice for change! Thank you, and now on to New Hampshire!"

Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 12:31:44 PM »

Warner announces his pledge to travel to every state before the end of the Republican Primary Season. "This will not only be a history making event, it will be a chance to meet with the American people, and find out what they want of their new President."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies