Annoying Highlighting Issue. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:37:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  Talk Elections Q & A
  How To (Moderator: Virginiá)
  Annoying Highlighting Issue. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Annoying Highlighting Issue.  (Read 3549 times)
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« on: September 01, 2010, 11:42:58 AM »

I remembered only having that problem with IE

Its probably because I am using IE 6 (came default on the machine) instead of IE 8 which I just downloaded recently too. Damn it. This whole thing just pisses me off so much. Angry

It does happen on IE 6.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:10:20 PM »

Its probably because I am using IE 6 (came default on the machine) instead of IE 8 which I just downloaded recently too. Damn it. This whole thing just pisses me off so much. Angry

It does happen on IE 6.

Now we know, but thanks, had I not solved you came the closer to providing real help. Wink

I know because I'm typing from a computer with IE 6 right now. The highlighting issue isn't a problem if you're highlingting the contents of a text box, however.
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 10:36:11 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2010, 11:14:53 PM by Mideast Assemblyman True Conservative »

It does happen on IE 6.

Now we know, but thanks, had I not solved you came the closer to providing real help. Wink

I know because I'm typing from a computer with IE 6 right now. The highlighting issue isn't a problem if you're highlingting the contents of a text box, however.

The school computers at my high school must have had IE 6 is well. If its a computer you or someone you know owns, I would suggest downloading and upgrade for to IE 8. I would also suggest finding one optimized for your OS and ISP.

In most cases, I do work with IE 6 for school purposes. Tongue Otherwise, I have IE 7, but I won't be upgrading to IE 8.

That reminds me, Microsoft is now working on IE 9. They're finally moving away from Windows XP, too (and I reckon it won't work on Windows 2003 either; it requires Windows Vista or later).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies