Annoying Highlighting Issue. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:15:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  Talk Elections Q & A
  How To (Moderator: Virginiá)
  Annoying Highlighting Issue. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Annoying Highlighting Issue.  (Read 3548 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 01, 2010, 10:01:16 PM »

Cease your shameless marketing. Tongue I have never had a problem with IE that didn't also happen with Firefox and a bunch of other garbage everyone says, "I need".

The beauty of it is, I found one that is optimized both for Windows XP and for AOL so I didn't have to do a damn thing except download and install it. Last time I downloaded the plain IE 8 and I had to spend several hours configuring it. Also the reason why I won't be downloading alternatives.

See there's your problem, you're using AOL.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 06:45:34 PM »

Cease your shameless marketing. Tongue I have never had a problem with IE that didn't also happen with Firefox and a bunch of other garbage everyone says, "I need".

The beauty of it is, I found one that is optimized both for Windows XP and for AOL so I didn't have to do a damn thing except download and install it. Last time I downloaded the plain IE 8 and I had to spend several hours configuring it. Also the reason why I won't be downloading alternatives.

See there's your problem, you're using AOL.

And who are you working for, Netzero? Tongue Oh, sure AOL mickey moused the mechanics of the old Hard drive, really. The cause of all my problems is AOL. Should of known. Roll Eyes

No, but AOL is likely why you don't have success using a vanilla version of IE or Firefox or <insert name of other browser here>.  AOL does a number of kludgy things because their internal network was NOT designed using the standard Internet protocols.  For the most part their kludges work, but they do make it difficult to access the Internet using anything other than their software unless you like mucking around with computer configurations.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies