How can you be so stupid!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:04:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  How can you be so stupid!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How can you be so stupid!!  (Read 8153 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« on: November 06, 2004, 06:28:51 PM »

I have been in London, Paris and Stockholm last week. I just want you to know I havenīt met anyone who would have voted for Bush.

How can you be so stupid!!

STFU, really you pitiful little troll. Screw you guys we should have left you piddle around with your nazi buddies in the 1940s. So sad so many Americans gave their lifes defending you ungrateful SOBs. AND YES I DO FEEL THAT WAY! Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of the way!
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 12:19:11 AM »

I have been in London, Paris and Stockholm last week. I just want you to know I havenīt met anyone who would have voted for Bush.

How can you be so stupid!!

You remind of the time Nixon won 49 states and a columist from a magazine remarked that she never met anyone who voted for the guy.

People said that as well when Reagan won his 49 state landslide. They are saying it now here in Florida. Apparently the Democrats are trying to claim the Republicans "stole" the state because counties with high democratic registration could NEVER vote for a Republican. Mind you they didn't say anything to the fact MANY southern Democrats have voted Republican for years on end.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies