The Federal Unionization and Competitive Contracting Bill (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:12:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Federal Unionization and Competitive Contracting Bill (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Federal Unionization and Competitive Contracting Bill  (Read 9426 times)
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: November 07, 2004, 05:11:51 AM »

What a bureocratic cripcrap.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 01:42:21 PM »

YEA. Godfathers Unnion bosses should be given the power to make the fedral bureocracy even more inneficiant than it is.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 02:54:23 AM »

YEA. Godfathers Unnion bosses should be given the power to make the fedral bureocracy even more inneficiant than it is.

Given the entireity of this bill, would the government really be made more inefficient? Are the measures that I have proposed to ensure accountability of union workers insufficient?

Unnion workers would "ensure accountability" of other union workers. Are you kidding me.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 04:18:13 PM »

Given the entireity of this bill, would the government really be made more inefficient? Are the measures that I have proposed to ensure accountability of union workers insufficient?

Unnion workers would "ensure accountability" of other union workers. Are you kidding me.

Have you read the full bill? Where did you get the idea that union members would be the ones ensuring the accountability? The Competitive Contracting Committee is not made up of union members.

I know. But since they would be jsut political appointees, with little conmpetence to do anything but stare at a computer screen wondering why does the ball in the screensaver keeps jumping, the ones who would really evaluate the performance would be those allready unnionised. It reminds of of one Dilbert strip:
Pointy Haired Boss: Remember our VP's visit? You asked why was your project canceled.
He promissed to give you an ansewer. That task was delegated on me.
You would like you to prepare an answer in my name. You have to suspend your new project until it gets done.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2004, 11:25:02 AM »

Nay.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2004, 05:10:55 PM »

This coming from someone who threatens to strike of his minimal whims aren't satisfied by the leviathan.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2004, 04:26:48 AM »

This coming from someone who threatens to strike of his minimal whims aren't satisfied by the leviathan.

That sir, is an untruth. I have never, ever done that.

As of November 9th 2004 there has been no official strike action.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies