2012 Election TL (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:53:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012 Election TL (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: 2012 Election TL (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 15079 times)
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2011, 11:35:48 AM »

Mitch Daniels visits West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2011, 11:41:33 AM »

October 2011

Democrats
President Obama 55.3%
Bingamen 29.7%

Republicans
Daniels 34.0%
Paul 33.0%
Barbour 18.0%

Yellow Paul, Green Daniels, Dark Green Barbour
General Election Polling

Obama 44%
Paul 46%

Obama 48%
Barbour 33%

Obama 43%
Daniels 41%

Paul 44%
Bingamen 35%

Barbour 38%
Bingamen 38%

Daniels 46%
Bingamen 35%[/b]
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2011, 07:57:17 PM »

Senator Jeff Bingaman makes an announcement in New Mexico that he will not be seeking reelection to the United States Senate, and focus solely on running for President...

I've enjoyed my time in the Senate, but I believe it's now time for someone else to step in and fill my shoes. I humbly thank the people of New Mexico for electing me to the Senate multiple times, and I look forward to continueing serving New Mexico and this nation as President of the United States.

- Jeff Bingaman
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2011, 05:33:34 PM »

Senator Jeff Bingaman releases a schedule of events for the following week. Below are the states Senator Bingaman will be visiting:

Monday: Colorado, Utah, Wyoming
Tuesday: Montana, North Dakota, Minnesota
Wednesday: Wisconsin, Illinois
Thursday: Illinois, Indiana
Friday: Virginia, North Carolina
Saturday: Family day in Hilton Head, South Carolina
Sunday: Florida

Throughout the week, Bingaman has an array of town hall meetings, rallies, and meet and greets. He will also be visiting several unions, requesting support.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2011, 03:29:29 PM »

While campaigning in Duluth, Minnesota, Senator Bingaman slams President Obama for his lack of activity...

In the past few weeks, we haven't heard a peep from the President. We need a transparent leader who will keep the American people updated and aware of what's going on. Throughout my time in the US Senate, I've been committed to keeping my constituents informed, and I will continue to do that as your next President.

- Senator Jeff Bingaman
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2011, 03:32:58 PM »

Senator Jeff Bingaman releases a radio ad, which will be airing in all leadoff states as well as much of the southwest.

Bingaman: America is at a crossroads. Our economy is in shambles, families are struggling to get by, and it seems, to many, as if we have lost our way.

After four years of failed policies and politics that have focused on dividing our nation rather than bringing it together, America is ready for a change.

America needs real leadership that will grow our economy, get Americans back to work and ensure that the American Dream is an attainable reality once again.

I realize that we need real help for the middle class and no matter how much Barack Obama wants to stretch the truth, my pledge is and always has been that I'll cut taxes on middle class families.

I realize that we need to create jobs here at home, so I pledge to end tax incentives that encourage businesses to send jobs overseas and I'll create incentives that creates new and good paying jobs here at home.

I realize that we can't fix all of our problems overnight, but I pledge to work day in and day out to propose solutions for those problems so that the American family can thrive once again.

My name is Jeff Bingaman and I want your support because I know, this election, we can usher in a new American renewal.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2011, 04:20:23 PM »

Senator Bingaman releases a television ad which will air in all leadoff states:

Someone Like Me

(The ad opens with an image of a woman walking with her son to school.)

WOMAN: Tommy was afraid to walk to school. I didn’t know what to do and I was desperate. In my desperation, I started making calls. Before I knew it, Senator Bingaman called me back. He worked together with the school district, and today the school and the street leading to it are safer than ever before. I’m voting for Jeff Bingaman because he understood what we needed, and he went to work for someone like me.

(The scene shifts and shows a truck driver speaking as he walks to his truck.)

MAN: I had been out of work for a year and I couldn’t get access to any training funds to help. I had been out of work for a year and nobody was willing to help. I went to one of Jeff's town hall events and told my story. I was getting ready to leave, and someone told me the Senator wanted to see me. The next day, I was told that funding for driving school had been found. I’m voting for Senator Bingaman because, when the chips were down, he didn’t forget about someone like me.

(The scene shifts and shows a young female teacher in the classroom.)

YOUNG WOMAN: Over the last six months, we’ve paid more for our health care than ever before. During that time, my husband lost his job and we’ve seen our benefits cut in half. Without being prompted, my Senator visited our classroom and talked with the other teachers and I about what he was doing to fight for education, and for the benefits we had earned. Why am I voting for Jeff Bingaman? Because he understands the lives and the challenges of someone like me.

(The scene shifts and shows Jeff Bingaman looking into the camera.)

BINGAMAN: Hi, I'm Jeff, and I’m asking for your support on Election Day. The issues I’ve talked about in this campaign are more than campaign rhetoric – they come out of my own experience. I’m the proud son of middle class parents and the life I’ve lived is a testament to the American dream, a dream I want to fight to make available to everyone who is willing to work hard and play by the rules. Your story is my story, and if you agree with me, then I would be honored to have your support.

I’m Jeff Bingaman, and you better believe I approve that message.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2011, 04:26:41 PM »

Senator Bingaman spends the day in Hilton Head, South Carolina with his family. When pressed by reporters to answer questions, Senator Bingaman simply says "This is family time for me, and I want the press to stay out of my family time."
Ⓐnarchy in the ☭☭☭P!
ModernBourbon Democrat

« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2011, 05:19:36 PM »

Ron Paul begins to campaign in Pennsylvania.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies