nader
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:35:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  nader
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: nader  (Read 11333 times)
CHRISTOPHER MICHAE
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2003, 12:26:17 PM »

I think nader has lost his strength
Agreed. I don't get why people who know they have no chance of getting the nomination would even try a run for it. They would be most productive being advisors to those candidates most likely to win.
Ryan
ryanmasc

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2003, 04:01:17 PM »

My guess is that Nader takes a pass on 2004 if Dean runs. He has already said he would if Kucinich won but that he was suspicious of Dean. Still he's a better bet than Gore was (kinda ironical huh?? Cheesy)

I believe a Green party candidate will be fielded however. Most senior members say they are not confident that Dean really represents a change in the Democratic party and that their interest are best served by the rise of a strong Green party. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Go Greens!!!
jravnsbo

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2003, 10:16:22 PM »

As I've said all along why should Greens vote for the Dem nominee?  The Dems only blamed them for their loss.  Dems need to reach out if they want the Green support.  yes the Greens will definately runa some candidate, Nader would be their best and if Dean looks like the nominee and a loser Nader will run.  he could always drop out later, but why not if Dean looks to lose.  
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies