2012: America's Future Decided - The Romney Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:07:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2012: America's Future Decided - The Romney Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Concerning This TL
Keep going at all costs!!!
It's decent; continue if you wish
Stop now!!!
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: 2012: America's Future Decided - The Romney Administration  (Read 34747 times)
MorningInAmerica
polijunkie3057
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.55, S: 0.52

« on: October 14, 2010, 11:14:58 AM »

Look, Obama needs to be the democratic nominee. Don't most other readers of this timeline agree with me on that?

I agree.

I agree that it's not very realistic. I just don't see how Bayh and Lieberman could be getting the combined percentages between them that you gave them. I mean, 50% of the Democratic Primary electorate are not centrist, fiscal hawks. Obama is probably going to be in some trouble in 2012, but i really don't see TWO centrist/moderates competing against him and being successful. Unemployment would have to be about 15-18%, and Obama would likely just not run for reelection at that point. MAYBE if one centrist challenged Obama, they MIGHT be successful. But President Obama only getting 24% in Florida in a Democratic primary?! That's a big leap from where we're at right now, IMO.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies