Fritz/Kalwejt for Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 01:29:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fritz/Kalwejt for Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: Fritz/Kalwejt for Atlasia  (Read 21233 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2010, 08:21:51 AM »

Ben, I like you even when you're acting like now, a sore loser who did not get the job Tongue

But, with all due respect, Hash is one of the best foreign policy minds around and, simply, I believe he's better candidate than you. I'm very glad with Fritz decision to tap him and, I admit, I was suggesting his name as the very first.

Right now I'm working on a project of foreign policy reform, that I hope can be later embraces by President and become a part of our agenda, and then we'd need SoEA, who'd do something more beside: "comunique, bla, bla, Iran is bad, bla, look how dedicated and hardworking I am, bla". 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2010, 11:50:19 AM »

Come on Kal! Don't attack Ben like that! That really is uncalled for!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2010, 12:59:23 PM »

Come on Kal! Don't attack Ben like that! That really is uncalled for!

I think letting his frustration over not getting his job to raging in this thread again is uncalled for either.

For the record, I once applied for one cabinet post myself and spend two freaking hours typing a respond to an application questions with providing in-deepth vision for a certain department. Well, I wasn't selected. I wasn't pleased. Things like this happen and you should just get over this, not "oh no, I wasn't selected, that's not cool, and the dude who was selected instead don't care".

I think Hashemite is going to be better SoEA. Is that "attacking" too?

That's cool to see an administration that is yet to assume offices coming under such an coordinated attack just a few days after an elections.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2010, 01:05:49 PM »

This was the line I was more concerned about. You're certainly allowed to defend your position. This is hardly a coordinated attack though Tongue

Right now I'm working on a project of foreign policy reform, that I hope can be later embraces by President and become a part of our agenda, and then we'd need SoEA, who'd do something more beside: "comunique, bla, bla, Iran is bad, bla, look how dedicated and hardworking I am, bla". 
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2010, 01:09:11 PM »

This was the line I was more concerned about. You're certainly allowed to defend your position. This is hardly a coordinated attack though Tongue

I'm not talking about you, Duke, but I'm strangely receiving a lot of AIM and PMs from people regarding this particular case. Wondering, why me, not President?

I really wanted to be polite, but I'd like Ben to understand, that sometimes you don't get what you want. I suffered dissapointments here as well, btw.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2010, 04:10:36 PM »

I think people are blowing my comments out of proportion.  I am not arguing Hashemite's qualifications; only a fool would do that.  I'm saying that I am concerned Hashemite seems to have given up hope on making foreign policy interesting and engaging.  I hope he proves me wrong.  To say that I'm attacking him out of bitterness is just not true.

And Kal, your response is absurd.  I gave two speeches announcing major policy initiatives, one of which was not enacted due to the inactivity of the GM, and the other which was not acted on because the Senate refused to do so.  So don't be attacking me for what I tried to do.  I had another idea, as I mentioned in my PM's to you and the President, on how I was going to revitalize the position, and needed to be reappointed to bring it to life, and it was ignored (or it's the idea you're talking about).  So don't try and criticize me.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2010, 05:52:03 PM »

We interrupt this silly argument to bring you an important announcement:

Appointed to fill the position of Registrar General of the Census Bureau is one of Atlasia's great leaders from the RPP:  tmthforu!!!

(applause)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2010, 05:54:58 PM »

Appointed to fill the position of Registrar General of the Census Bureau is one of Atlasia's great leaders from the RPP:  tmthforu!!!

(applause)

Did Polnut choose an Assembly seat instead?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2010, 05:57:01 PM »

(applause)

Great choice, although I do hope he doesn't have to resign as Govenor.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2010, 05:58:45 PM »

(applause)

You can't have two offices at one.

If it was premitted, I wouldn't be still slightly angry of giving up a safe Senate seat Sad
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2010, 06:01:21 PM »

If it was premitted, I wouldn't be still slightly angry of giving up a safe Senate seat Sad

Do not worry, you will win the next time too!
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2010, 06:01:46 PM »

Yes, Polnut chose the Assembly seat, and yes, tmth has (somewhat reluctantly) agreed to resign as Governor to take the post.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2010, 06:04:27 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2010, 06:06:29 PM by Governor Oakvale »

Appointed to fill the position of Registrar General of the Census Bureau is one of Atlasia's great leaders from the RPP:  tmthforu!!!

(applause)

You can't have two offices at one.

Oh well, I'm sure he'll do as fine a job at the Census Bureau as he's done in the Mideast. Smiley

EDIT: BTW, Fritz, did you get my/our PM?
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2010, 06:10:42 PM »

Regarding the Regions board?  Yes. 
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2010, 07:54:02 PM »

(applause)

Wow, that is certainly unexpected, but, very welcome! I already have him on my AIM. I predict a record high in inner-departmental communications! Cheesy
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2010, 08:14:09 PM »

Excellent choice Mr President-elect
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2010, 08:20:09 PM »

And my quest to take over Atlasia begins...
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2010, 08:26:29 PM »

(applause)

Wow, that is certainly unexpected, but, very welcome! I already have him on my AIM. I predict a record high in inner-departmental communications! Cheesy
^^^

An excellent choice! I look forward to this being a very smooth running RG department
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2010, 08:27:44 PM »

(applause)

^^^

An excellent choice! I look forward to this being a very smooth running RG department

I know you're happy because you're going to be Governor thanks to this administration decision Tongue
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2010, 08:29:12 PM »

(applause)

^^^

I know you're happy because you're going to be Governor thanks to this administration decision Tongue
Knowing A-Bob would take over the region made my decision much easier. Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2010, 08:31:49 PM »

(applause)

^^^

Knowing A-Bob would take over the region made my decision much easier. Smiley

Is there anyone who can possibly be unhappy for this decision to name you as RG? Wink
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2010, 08:35:32 PM »

I'm somewhat unhappy. I asked Teddy to marry me, so we could have a great relationship and give Atlasia the best doggone elections ever. Sadly, he isn't ready to take the next step yet. Sad
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2010, 08:46:40 PM »

Easy now people Smiley

Can I wish my successor best of luck. I was accused of 'doing nothing' despite very much 'doing something'  (and had to make a post in rebuttal) in terms of supporting the President's legislative programme. I do hope my successor is not asked to simplify the tax code! That was an impossible task and the dogs dinner I came up with is not fit to grace the forum Tongue

All cabinet posts are what people make of them and certainly the wishes of the President have a big part in this. If the Presidency is active, then the Cabinet will be.

Not sure if you are referring to my statement about your activity level or not, but if you are, keep in mind that I was merely pondering a reason why you might have decided not to "re-apply" to be SoIA. Considering you didn't even realize you needed to reapply its a moot point anyway.

(applause)

Wonderfull. More communication= more opportunities of misunderstanding. More misunderstanding means more controversy and scandal. Which will have the benefit of boosting atlasia's sagging activity levels. A more effective stimulus package this Senator has never seen.

Excellent picks all around. I hope they all survive the tortu...err...confirmation hearings. BWAHHAHAAHA!!!! Evil
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2010, 01:58:42 PM »

One cabinet post I guess I forgot to mention: Gustaf will stay on as Moderator General.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #174 on: November 03, 2010, 06:44:46 AM »

Again, I find myself in need of a Registrar General.  Let me know if interested.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies