AR: Rasmussen: Sen. Lincoln (D) with the momentum -- only down 18! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:00:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  AR: Rasmussen: Sen. Lincoln (D) with the momentum -- only down 18! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AR: Rasmussen: Sen. Lincoln (D) with the momentum -- only down 18!  (Read 3330 times)
albaleman
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.77, S: -4.52

« on: October 04, 2010, 05:24:31 PM »

Nope. There is a sliver hope for Blanche. She has gained a lot recently. She has a big cash advantage. But she'll still probably lose. Why? Because of the disappearing Dixiecrat.
albaleman
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 05:30:39 PM »

In any case, this poll shows that Lincoln is coming back. She has a chance. This was a 20-point swing towards Lincoln.

She still trails by 18 points. That's the first time I've ever heard somebody talk positively about an 18 point deficit.

And furthermore, she has effectively bought her recent upsurge.

albaleman
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 09:05:19 PM »
« Edited: October 04, 2010, 09:14:37 PM by albaleman »

It is comical yet sad at the same time. I mean, Boozman has consistently been well above 50% this entire campaign season... Lincoln would need nothing short of a miracle to make this race competitive again.

Yeah, you're probably right. But at least Boozman won't hit 60%.

Momentum is most of what Blanche has going for her. Yet I've always considered momentum to be the most overrated thing in politics. It's notoriously difficult to document and can stop at any time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies