Office of the Game Moderator/Atlasian Mustelid Post Gazette (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:00:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of the Game Moderator/Atlasian Mustelid Post Gazette (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of the Game Moderator/Atlasian Mustelid Post Gazette  (Read 23713 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 13, 2010, 06:56:50 PM »
« edited: October 13, 2010, 06:59:47 PM by The Demon's Manifestation »

It wasn't a hypersenitive mod, it was the hypersensitive PPT pissed the Senate floor was being disrupted by an outsider. Tongue

I hope you remember the mandates which you voted for regarding things the GM and other cabinet officers had to do?

One dealt with floods response preparedness, the other, I can't remember offhand.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 07:02:27 PM »

It wasn't a hypersenitive mod, it was the hypersensitive PPT pissed the Senate floor was being disrupted by an outsider. Tongue

Jesus, Yankee, how long are you going to bitch about such a minor error?

Can you not read the tongue? I realize English isn't your first language, but damn. Tongue

For the record, I locked it several hours afterwards because I felt it in the best interests of the Senate to do so. Had it just been me, I would let of it go, I assure you.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 09:08:22 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2010, 09:10:08 PM by The Demon's Manifestation »

I hope you remember the mandates which you voted for regarding things the GM and other cabinet officers had to do?

One dealt with floods response preparedness, the other, I can't remember offhand.

Of course I do, of course. <Ahem>

But maybe you could list them here anyway? Just as a test for you of course. Wink

Sure, sure. If we don't end up impeaching this cat, it will be a miracle. Tongue

This is the only one I introduced appearently (Could have sworn there was one more economically focused)
The Federal Flood Response Review Resolution

What? Did you really think I would give you the links? WORK FOR THEM !!! Tongue

Jesus, Yankee, how long are you going to bitch about such a minor error?

Can you not read the tongue? I realize English isn't your first language, but damn. Tongue

For the record, I locked it several hours afterwards because I felt it in the best interests of the Senate to do so. Had it just been me, I would let of it go, I assure you.

Oh, I'm very sorry for being a non-native speaker. Perhaps Atlasia of a proud White Southern Protestant like you is not a place where foreign posters should be allowed.

I did realize the commies seized any sense of humor when they "liberated" Poland in 1944/45. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 06:46:50 PM »

This last report reminds me of something that would happen in one of my political games or in that redistricting game thingy. Wink
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »

As I told the Internal Affairs Secretary, my office is composing a bill, but my staff went on holiday till Monday. Wink I think I should fire some of them, but that would only make the problem worse, wouldn't it?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 11:54:48 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: STOCKS REBOUND DRAMATICALLY

MARKET FLUCTUATES WILDLY OVER THE COURSE OF WEEK.

(AMPG) The ANSE Index rose a staggering 97.20 points Tuesday, closing at 786.38 after days of sharp losses. The rise of approximately 13% is the third largest single day percentage gain in market history. The market returns to the same approximate strength from late last week, but still down nearly 10% from only two weeks ago.

Traders credit the recent heavy drops in stock prices as having resulted in badly undervalued stocks leading to what one broker called "a feeding frenzy" of buying activity on the trading floor.

Industry analysts, while initially puzzled at the lack of any reaction from the Fritz Administration or Senate at the market having the real life equivalent of a nearly 3000 point drop a loss of almost a quarter of the market's value in less than 3 weeks, now believe the government's lack of reaction to be justified by funeral ceremonies/celebrations over the recent death of Senator Libertas (POP: At-Large). An ANSE spokesperson expressed confidence, stating: "There's no reason for the government to impose new burdensome regulations here. These recent heavy fluctuations were merely the invisible hand of the market at work. I'm certain such heavy losses without following recovery gains will never, ever, ever happen again."

Oh now that certainly doesn't contain any excessive hyperbole at all. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies