PA: Muhlenberg/MC: Sestak 40/Toomey 48 (10/24-10/27) DO NOT ENTER UNTIL 27 DROPS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:17:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA: Muhlenberg/MC: Sestak 40/Toomey 48 (10/24-10/27) DO NOT ENTER UNTIL 27 DROPS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Muhlenberg/MC: Sestak 40/Toomey 48 (10/24-10/27) DO NOT ENTER UNTIL 27 DROPS  (Read 102817 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 20, 2010, 11:02:33 AM »

The two debates are still to come, correct? Who is considered the strongest of the two in debates? They could decide who wins.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 10:01:32 PM »

10/16 was heavily pro-Sestak, or 10/20 is heavily Pro-Toomey.

I had a feeling this would happen. This poll won't be very informative till we get a few of them in.

North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 10:03:49 PM »

Well atleast Toomey won't have to worry about one certain PA voter. Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 10:13:38 PM »

If I were Sestak, I would definitely be running Toomey = Santorum ads.

Naw, he shouldn't implky that Toomey is that same as someone that liberal.

Lifetime ACU ratings:

Santorum 88
Toomey 97

Perception is reality in politics.

Of course reality is Santorum didn't lose because he was too extreme, he lost for the following reasons
1. Bob Casey
2. Iraq
3. Bob Casey
4. Bush's approvals
5. Bob Casey
6. Santorum's gaffes
7 oh and I almost forgot, Bob Casey

Without Casey that race goes to a 9-12 pt loss instead of 18.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 09:59:21 PM »

I thought Catholics were a majority in PA? The Muhlenberg poll has 49% of the electorate as Protestant and 33% as Catholics, as of the day three pdf.

Have they released the day 4 pdf yet?
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2010, 11:26:40 PM »

I thought Catholics were a majority in PA? The Muhlenberg poll has 49% of the electorate as Protestant and 33% as Catholics, as of the day three pdf.

Have they released the day 4 pdf yet?

I can't find it, only day 3 is on Muhlenberg's website.  It is always so hard to find them.

I waisted an hour myself looking for it.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 10:23:20 PM »

Toomey up 47% to 42%.

And then, my friends, there were eight...

In the process of giving Sestak his due for his skilled comebacks and last minute surges, was it some how forgotten, that Toomey isn't exactly short on political skills and has himself a history of making a last minute surges also (albeit falling a tad short in the end, accounting for environment differences he did about as well as Sestak in 2010 and Obama wasn't pushing that hard for Specter like Bush was either). We shall see. Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 06:15:34 PM »

So its more of a trash uni poll then it was a week ago? This poll has had issues all along.

Lets also keep in mind this is in line with Rasmussen now and with regards to Toomey's numbers, the same place as Q. PPP is the odd man out now. There last poll here will be telling as to whether Sestak's surge has ground to a halt.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 06:53:24 PM »

So its more of a trash uni poll then it was a week ago? This poll has had issues all along.

Lets also keep in mind this is in line with Rasmussen now and with regards to Toomey's numbers, the same place as Q. PPP is the odd man out now. There last poll here will be telling as to whether Sestak's surge has ground to a halt.

I never said they were a good poll, I just said they had a good track record.

See my post:

Some post, must be very illuminating. So much so that you used invisible ink for it. Tongue

North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 07:04:03 PM »

I never said they were a good poll, I just said they had a good track record.

See my post:

Some post, must be very illuminating. So much so that you used invisible ink for it. Tongue

There is nothing to hide, just its a long post.  I just wanted to link it as opposed to quoting it.  Click the link to the post to read it...not everything in life will be made easy...then again clicking a link is not a hard deed.

Why do people make assumptions like this? Roll Eyes For future reference, I often take this type of response as an insult.

As you aren't that familiar with me or my machinery I will tell you that 1) I am using dial-up), and 2) I have a software issue with my internet software. The combination of the two has been creating a bunch of issues of jamming and really slow loading. Knowing this, my desire to keep the number of pages I click on to a minimum is quite reasonable indeed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies