PA: Muhlenberg/MC: Sestak 40/Toomey 48 (10/24-10/27) DO NOT ENTER UNTIL 27 DROPS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:12:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA: Muhlenberg/MC: Sestak 40/Toomey 48 (10/24-10/27) DO NOT ENTER UNTIL 27 DROPS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Muhlenberg/MC: Sestak 40/Toomey 48 (10/24-10/27) DO NOT ENTER UNTIL 27 DROPS  (Read 102820 times)
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« on: October 20, 2010, 01:12:34 AM »

PPP is once again vindicated. And if anything this poll has a Republican-friendly sample.

You mean it's gone for the Democrats?

No, he means it could be gone for the Republicans, hilariously. He's basically the Anti-Beet. He's actually a good counterweight to have around.

He's a hopeless pessimistic fool. IMHO.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 02:21:57 AM »

I predicted Toomey's demise would start in August.  Maybe the black vote in Philly is the difference? 

Either way, the GOP is losing ground in the final weeks, just like I predicted.

CA is probably gone, WA is probably gone, CO is slipping, DE is gone, PA could be slipping, KY is slipping, MO is tightening and WI may be gone.

How we doing folks?

HAHAHAHA.  Where shall we start?

1:  California is slipping for the Democrats.  Fiorina is closer right now than she's ever been in this race, and looks like an even chance to pull this one off.

2:  Washington is heading down to the wire.  Please give me one poll in the last 3 weeks that suggests this race is "Gone".  PPP themselves just released a poll with Murray up only 2--not a confidence builder for the Democrats.

3: Colorado is slipping towards Tossup.  Buck has gone from about a +3 average to about even.  Again, this just means a close race is going down to the wire--I don't think Buck's ever really had a big lead to begin with.

4: Delaware is gone.  But seeing as who we lost, i don't really count this as a loss for anyone but the GOP big boys.

5: Pennsylvania is again, a Tossup.  Do you think that the GOP can't win in any state that they don't lead by 10 in?

6: Kentucky is still Lean Paul, and likely to stay that way.  This race has been closer than it is now, and I don't see any reason Paul won't be able to pull this one off

7:  Missouri is going to be an R hold.  You can put money on that--A PPP poll showing him up 5 basically means he's going to win barring anything really big happening.

8:  Wisconsin is an easy GOP pickup.  Even the DSCC poll had Johnson up a few points.

Me?  I'm doing fine, thank you very much.  I happen to be busting my balls trying to make sure that first race falls the right way, rather than spending all my time whining on the internet about how major political parties don't bend over backwards to please me.

You are my new favorite member right now.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 04:27:56 PM »

Someone needed to bitchslap some sense into SG.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies