State Department - official thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:35:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  State Department - official thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: State Department - official thread  (Read 1366 times)
Schmitz in 1972
Liberty
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 13, 2004, 08:34:37 PM »

Not seeing another one elsewhere, I decided an official thread of the state department needed to be made. Updates coming soon
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2004, 08:38:31 PM »

Cool. How is our foreign policy? Tongue
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2004, 10:04:04 PM »

I will be addressing the nation on the insults of China tommorow at noon, eastern time.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2004, 10:22:44 PM »

I will be addressing the nation on the insults of China tommorow at noon, eastern time.

Will this be our first ever State of the Forum Address to be given by the President?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2004, 10:25:17 PM »

Will this be our first ever State of the Forum Address to be given by the President?

No, that will be November 20th, 2004.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2004, 10:30:06 PM »
« Edited: November 13, 2004, 10:32:41 PM by SCJ King »

No, that will be November 20th, 2004.

Alright then, both will be broadcast live by the National Atlasian, followed by a report from the political spin room (all partisan Atlasians are welcome to join us) at the National Atlasian Center in Nyman, and finally a rerun of Hughento's "Insiders"
Schmitz in 1972
Liberty
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2004, 10:54:00 AM »

[The State Department has issued the following message to the world's leaders]

Hello, my name is Liberty and I am the Secretary of State of Atlasia. I am here to address concerns around the globe that our State Department is headless and that Atlasia cannot conduct foreign policy. I can assure everyone that under my leadership the State Department will not be headless, but rather will re-establish itself as one of the world's best. At this very moment we are planning a Summit in Saudi Arabia to mend any broken relationships with our Middle Eastern friends. If any other government wishes to offer criticism or wants to meet you have my attention. While I am at this post Atlasia will respect the sovereignty of every nation and will work to ensure that our sovereignty is respected as well. This means that we will not allow Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups to commit malicious attacks on our possesions and citizens. However, in going after these groups we will treat every nation around the globe with the  utmost regard and respect. I thank all of you for your attention.

[end of message]
Siege40

Political Matrix
E: -6.25, S: -4.26

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2004, 03:47:08 PM »

Mr. Secretary, I wanted to get the White House's position on events unfolding in the Ukraine.

Siege
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2004, 04:35:43 PM »

Mr. Secretary, I wanted to get the White House's position on events unfolding in the Ukraine.

Siege

I believe Liberty was appointed by PB to the Supreme Court. The appointment is being completely ignored by the Senate so he has yet to be confirmed.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2004, 04:43:27 PM »

Siege

I believe Liberty was appointed by PB to the Supreme Court. The appointment is being completely ignored by the Senate so he has yet to be confirmed.

When did he say this and when is his confirmation hearing?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2004, 04:45:52 PM »

Siege

When did he say this and when is his confirmation hearing?

He said this during a speech he gave on the White House lawn, the confirmation hearing is supposed to be scheduled by the PPT or the Vice President, but it hasn't.

Today I officially nominate for the Supreme Court  Secretary of State Liberty. I feel that Liberty is a man who knows are Constitution and will enforce and protect the decisons of the Court in the past and make good ones for the future.
Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2004, 04:57:06 PM »

So, if he is in fact confirmed, who's the new Secretary of State?

Siege
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2004, 05:56:23 PM »

So, if he is in fact confirmed, who's the new Secretary of State?

Siege

PBrunsel hasn't said, I would like to through my hat into the ring. I support most of PBrunsel's foreign policy so no there will be no major internal problems. It is time to bring this agency out of the dark ages, it is time for King.

Siege40

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2004, 06:24:04 PM »

Hmm, I think I'm a little bit of a Chicken Hawk, I like forceful foreign policy.

Siege
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies