MoveOn.org activist viciously attacks Rand Paul supporter's foot with her head (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:56:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  MoveOn.org activist viciously attacks Rand Paul supporter's foot with her head (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MoveOn.org activist viciously attacks Rand Paul supporter's foot with her head  (Read 4165 times)
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« on: October 26, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »

Also, at the same event, a Conway supporter stomped on the foot (in a surgical boot) of a Paul supporter who had just had foot surgery.  Classy.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 09:16:41 PM »

Never mind the fact that most of the people whining about "fascism" here are supporters of the genuinely fascist policies of Barack Obama.

Most of them aren't even supporters of those policies, but instead make excuses for them like "GEORGE BUSH STARTED IT!" which is even more pathetic.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 10:36:17 PM »

As I've said before, I wish the GOP were like the John Birch Society, an organization with a consistently anti-war, pro-civil liberties, anti-corporate welfare agenda.  Unfortunately, it is nothing like that.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 10:58:24 PM »

Can't you teabaggers just admit that stomping on a woman's head is wrong without making excuses and throwing up straw-men all over the place? This isn't a very complicated issue here.

While that Paul volunteer perhaps used too much force restraining the accused felon who lunged at the candidate with a heavy metal object, whatever "excuses" might be used here pale compared to the bizarre behavior of you lefties trying to explain away much more troubling things about Conway.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 12:58:12 PM »

...You want to see fascism, look to Washington D.C. under Barack Obama.

Libertas, I simply don't see any change at all between Obama and the last several presidents.  I'm not sure what you're talking about.

The last several presidents were/are also fascists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies