The Hill: Longer-term Dems not doing much better either (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:32:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 House Election Polls
  The Hill: Longer-term Dems not doing much better either (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Hill: Longer-term Dems not doing much better either  (Read 4869 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 27, 2010, 12:10:41 PM »
« edited: October 27, 2010, 12:12:28 PM by Mr. X »

Eh, I won't really miss most of those people. The good guys (Boswell, Pomeroy, I guess Herseth-Sandlin) also seem to be hanging in there.

I'm glad that Boswell, Hill, and Pomeroy leading (especially Hill), but I'm really sad to see that Spratt is trailing (he's a really good Congressman and a real Democrat, despite his district).  I had been hoping that Spratt still had a chance, but (at least according to this poll) he seems to be a goner Sad  I'm hoping the SC-5 result is an outlier and that Spratt narrowly wins (perhaps someone better acquainted with the district could inform me as to whether Spratt still has a chance).  Herseth-Sandlin is one of the more annoying blue-dogs and I feel rather apathetic about her fate this November (although I'd rather keep the seat than lose it, obviously).
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 12:36:33 PM »

Eh, I won't really miss most of those people. The good guys (Boswell, Pomeroy, I guess Herseth-Sandlin) also seem to be hanging in there.

I'm glad that Boswell, Hill, and Pomeroy leading (especially Hill), but I'm really sad to see that Spratt is trailing (he's a really good Congressman and a real Democrat, despite his district).  I had been hoping that Spratt still had a chance, but (at least according to this poll) he seems to be a goner Sad  I'm hoping the SC-5 result is an outlier and that Spratt narrowly wins (perhaps someone better acquainted with the district could inform me as to whether Spratt still has a chance).  Herseth-Sandlin is one of the more annoying blue-dogs and I feel rather apathetic about her fate this November (although I'd rather keep the seat than lose it, obviously).
The reason Herseth-Sandlin winning is important is for her to replace Tim Johnson in the Senate. That is her purpose in life.

Fair enough
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies