The Dark Knight Rises (Official Third Nolan Batman Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:43:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  The Dark Knight Rises (Official Third Nolan Batman Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Dark Knight Rises (Official Third Nolan Batman Thread)  (Read 43447 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« on: March 05, 2013, 05:21:14 PM »

We might not be done with Nolan Batmans yet, folks.  Nolan is going to make a Justice League movie if Man of Steel proves a success.

http://collider.com/justice-league-christopher-nolan-christian-bale/

Which means the ending was Blake just becoming Robin not the next Batman and they didn't actually settle on the ridiculed idea of Bruce spending his entire life unnoticed in Europe.

Or perhaps Blake is Gotham's Batman now and Bruce is the world's Batman.

Anyway, I won't believe this rumor until there's some kind of official announcement. I have a hard time believing Nolan would want to take all of this on (even if he's just the producer). I think he's probably done with superhero movies for the foreseeable future. It would be awesome though, for sure.
My sentiments exactly, except for the Blake part. I think this is a rumor, but sincerely hope its true. There's a reason Marvel's movies turned out so great: Joss Whedon has a hand in all films. I also hope they choose the cartoon line-up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies