Would you consider this person an evangelical? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:31:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Would you consider this person an evangelical? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you consider the person described below evangelical?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Would you consider this person an evangelical?  (Read 12403 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: November 15, 2004, 02:26:28 PM »

Zen, on the other hand, refers to 'enlightenment through direct meditation'

Funny how all these different sects of Buddhism bash each other, calling each other 'the lesser vehicle' and 'elitist' and 'bastardized forms of true buddhism'

apparently different sects of christianity do that too.

Nothing wrong with being Zen.  Nothing wrong with being Evangelical.

the more I read your post, the more convinced I am that he is an evangelical protestant.  and there's nothing wrong with that.  So tell those assholes calling him wackos to get their minds out of the gutter.  They're intolerant.  I smell the beginnings of a Final Solution with regards to the Christian Right.  Y'all better step up to the plate and speak out if you don't want yourself marginalized by those intolerant 'secularists' and rounded up and sent off to gas chambers.  You're thinking:  No, it can't happen here.  Think again.  It can.  I'll speak out as much as I can, but being an agnostic I can't say that have a personal investment in the matter.  You'd better speak out for yourselves.

(end of rant)

Well.. lions in a coliseum would be more quaint.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies