WV: Rasmussen Poll: Manchin (D) 50%, Raese (R) 46% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:31:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  WV: Rasmussen Poll: Manchin (D) 50%, Raese (R) 46% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV: Rasmussen Poll: Manchin (D) 50%, Raese (R) 46%  (Read 5396 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: November 01, 2010, 12:51:11 PM »

As usual, the GOP bungles races late in the game and makes what should have been a great night just pretty good.

The wave is dead as soon as Manchin is declared the winner on election night.

There are no races where the GOP candidate surprises with a win due to a late surge.  Some wave...

What a bunch of overblown bunk.

The Republicans might just win a senate race in Washington and almost win against a governor with 70% approval ratings. How would that  not be a wave? Stop embarrassing yourself.

The only state that looks odd to me is Colorado. If the Republicans are winning the generic ballot by 10 points, they should be carrying Colorado regardless of candidate. That may happen in the end but it's very, very close.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 05:00:07 PM »

There are good reasons to remain at least a little bit wary of assuming much about this race until the results start coming through, but these numbers certainly seem reasonable.

I still think this race is going to break one way. I think it will be towards the Democrat, but I wouldn't be surprised if Raese wins.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies