40th Senate PPT Election Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:50:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  40th Senate PPT Election Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 40th Senate PPT Election Thread  (Read 2485 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2010, 06:02:22 PM »

(I guess I can do it already)

NCYankee: 5
Bacon King: 4
Abstain: 1

I hereby declare Senator North Carolina Yankee elected President pro tempore.

Now, Yank, bring back order to this mess.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2010, 06:07:17 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2010, 06:10:02 PM by Senator Libertas »

and now I'll do Kalwejt's work as Vice President to cast the tie breaking vote for NC Yankee.

Actually, it's your job to vote, period Tongue

Kal wouldn't get to break a tie for another two days, and the only reason there would be a tie is if you didn't vote in those two days.

"Abstain" is a valid vote too. Wink

Only when you show up and say "abstain".

Indeed. Abstaining via not voting is very very irresponsible and should only be occuring during declared leave of absences.

Otherwise we might end singing "no time left for you....." Tongue

Yanke, I have an idea, since there been a lot of talks about automatical expelling of inactives.

We really should have tool to either force duded like Libertas to do their damn job, or get the hell out.

Maybe some law that would allow an automatical expell of a Senator, who missed, without any declaration of absence and with being active anywhere on Forum, a certain number of votes in session?

Ironic considering you and other members of this administration have been refusing to do your damn jobs this term.

And I've been more active and introduced more legislation than most of the other senators, particularly those from your own party. Roll Eyes

Libertas, you're an empty chair here and "but xxx is worse" is a very poor defense.

You taking no part in debates, you missed vast majority of votes in this session and in previous sessions... Hell, I remember my hearings for AG, not only you haven't bothered to ask any question, but you didn't vote.

Being Senator is a responsibility. Have a guts to take it. Being Senator is about some efforts... which I persume woulnd't be hard considering time you spending on Atlas. Being Senator is something more than adding a word "Senator" to your display name. Such inactivity is an insult toward Atlasian population.

There are a lot of dedicated people, also within Populares. Wouldn't you take an example from Dallasfan for example? He was active Senator.

By the way, you were suprised why I considered you arrogant. The reason is simple: you can't see your own flaws.

LOL, you obviously haven't been paying attention, so stop making up slanderous BS to justify your prejudices.

Either you're lying or ignorant, but either way I expect an apology. I've been the most active senator in the body besides the PPT himself.

It's not my fault that no debate goes on because the JCP zombie caucus all falls in line one way or the other.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2010, 07:48:01 PM »

and now I'll do Kalwejt's work as Vice President to cast the tie breaking vote for NC Yankee.

Actually, it's your job to vote, period Tongue

Kal wouldn't get to break a tie for another two days, and the only reason there would be a tie is if you didn't vote in those two days.

"Abstain" is a valid vote too. Wink

Only when you show up and say "abstain".

Indeed. Abstaining via not voting is very very irresponsible and should only be occuring during declared leave of absences.

Otherwise we might end singing "no time left for you....." Tongue

Yanke, I have an idea, since there been a lot of talks about automatical expelling of inactives.

We really should have tool to either force duded like Libertas to do their damn job, or get the hell out.

Maybe some law that would allow an automatical expell of a Senator, who missed, without any declaration of absence and with being active anywhere on Forum, a certain number of votes in session?

Ironic considering you and other members of this administration have been refusing to do your damn jobs this term.

And I've been more active and introduced more legislation than most of the other senators, particularly those from your own party. Roll Eyes

Libertas, you're an empty chair here and "but xxx is worse" is a very poor defense.

You taking no part in debates, you missed vast majority of votes in this session and in previous sessions... Hell, I remember my hearings for AG, not only you haven't bothered to ask any question, but you didn't vote.

Being Senator is a responsibility. Have a guts to take it. Being Senator is about some efforts... which I persume woulnd't be hard considering time you spending on Atlas. Being Senator is something more than adding a word "Senator" to your display name. Such inactivity is an insult toward Atlasian population.

There are a lot of dedicated people, also within Populares. Wouldn't you take an example from Dallasfan for example? He was active Senator.

By the way, you were suprised why I considered you arrogant. The reason is simple: you can't see your own flaws.

LOL, you obviously haven't been paying attention, so stop making up slanderous BS to justify your prejudices.

Either you're lying or ignorant, but either way I expect an apology. I've been the most active senator in the body besides the PPT himself.

It's not my fault that no debate goes on because the JCP zombie caucus all falls in line one way or the other.

See, that is exactly a problem with your attitude. Every criticism is provoking your anger. I'm not going to apology to a dude who is not voting 90% of the time and call himself "most active besies PPT". This is absurd.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies