Which American foreign policy view do you subscribe to (US Members) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:09:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Which American foreign policy view do you subscribe to (US Members) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: View of foreign policy
Nonintervention

Liberal

RealPolitik

Neoconservative

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: Which American foreign policy view do you subscribe to (US Members)  (Read 3434 times)
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 24, 2010, 02:01:10 AM »

You didn't use Wilson in any of the definitions? That's a bit of a surprise. He should be included in te "Liberal internationalism" box you have, since you use his quote and everything.

As for the question, whatever is practical at the current time. I'm more of a realist then an idealit, so it is a bit of a combination of the first three, but as much moral values should also be infused into a foriegn policy, even if that is currently impossible.

I'm probably more of an non-interventionist then most in the government, but I don't consider myself one. I have yet to vote in the poll, but I do not really fit into any of the definitions provided.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies