A Second Chance - CONCLUSION
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:29:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Second Chance - CONCLUSION
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47
Poll
Question: Should I go on?
Yes

I don't care

No

Hell No!

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 105

Author Topic: A Second Chance - CONCLUSION  (Read 289689 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: April 23, 2011, 07:54:42 PM »
« edited: April 23, 2011, 07:56:43 PM by Cathcon »

Now that we're into 1979, some of the more interesting stuff gets to happen. Evil That is, if I have the motivation to write it and properly plan it out.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #501 on: April 25, 2011, 09:47:17 AM »

Now that we're into 1979, some of the more interesting stuff gets to happen. Evil That is, if I have the motivation to write it and properly plan it out.

How Kennedy responds to Iran and Afghanistan (if they occur) intrigues me...
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #502 on: April 30, 2011, 03:45:22 PM »

Bump. Hopefully I can piece together in my head how I'm going to do this.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #503 on: April 30, 2011, 04:36:56 PM »

(just a fluff update and a chance to use pictures)

December 29th, 1978
Kennedy Attempts to Outline 1979 Agenda
President Kennedy, at a press conference yesterday, flanked by Senate Majority Leader Robert Byrd, Senate Majority Whip Ted Kennedy, Senate Minority Leader Howard Baker, Treasury Secretary George Romney and Defense Secretary Jimmy Carter, attempted to outline how he intends to work with Congress in 1979.
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
While Kennedy's team has tried to bill it as his agenda for 1979, critics have argued that it is more an attempt to make the last two years "look good". Since taking office, Kennedy has faced a lackluster first hundered days, and has been called by a large amount of his critics as a "do-nothing President". However, listening to his speech yesterday, it seemed as if he was playing a game of strategy: admitting faults while also propping oneself up with accomplishments. Therefore he can't be said to have claimed perfection the first part of his term, and he's also shown off his acheivments.

Other News

California Politicians Expect Good Transition Between Heston and Reagan

According to those inside the Governor-elect Reagan's transition team, including California friend and former United States Transportation Secretary Caspar Weinberger, have repeatedly said that Governor Heston has given his full co-operation in the transition from his administration to Reagan's. Senator Jerry Brown, a Heston friend and former California Secretary of State, has claimed "Former Senator Reagan is committed to the ideas of fiscal responsibility and recognizing the limits of government just as our own Governor Heston has these past four years. Therefore, I hoped that the state's Democrats and he can properly co-operate for the well being of the people of California". Other Democrats such as Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley have relayed similar statements to the press. However, California's Liberal Democrats don't seem as enthused about the election of Barry Goldwater's protege to the Governorship. Since 1959, California has only had one Republican Governor, that being one-termer Robert Finch, a moderate. In the state, some are going as far as to call the election of a Conservative Republican a "social experiment".  However, relations between Heston and Reagan, as of what the press has been able to tell, are cordial.
Governor Heston and Governor-Elect Reagan share a laugh at a transition meeting on December Third

Elvis Presley Confirms Retirement Rumors

Since November, retirement rumors have floated around the aging rock star as members of his public relations team have repeatedly cited him as being "tired", and feeling like "the time for him to leave has come". It was confirmed early today at a press conference that Elvis Presley, once called the "King of Rock 'n' Roll", will be retiring come 1979, leaving only room for one last farewell tour. "I want to begin the upcoming decade rested, feeling that I've accomplished all I feel I need to have, and feeling proud of my career". With that, it seems that an aging figure will leave the music scene.

"The King" will be leaving the music scene one last time after a farewell tour scheduled for June, 1979
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #504 on: May 01, 2011, 08:58:38 AM »

January 3rd, 1979
At a press conference, the United States Attorney General Edward Brooke stands before a crowd of hushed reporters.
    Brooke: Now, there have been rumors about a potential Presidential candidacy on my part. My family and I have received a number of letters from supporters eager to see me run. However, I do not beleive myself to be in a good position to run for President, and given the risks, I have talked with my family and am officially ruling out a Presidential run.

The room's silence bursts as reporters exchange hushed comments and questions with each other. Brooke attempts to silence them.

Brooke: Since my loss to President, then Attorney General Kennedy, he and I have remained close friends. I feel it would be  betrayal of that trust that allowed me to continue my work in this position should I run for President against him. I am not ruling out a potential run in 1984, nor am I saying that I shall leave electoral politics forever. However, I will not be a candidate for the 1980 Republican Presidential nomination, nor shall I accept any draft movement or my name being put forth in nomination.
    Aide: Now, the Attorney General will take questions.
    Reporter1: Mr. Attorney General, with you out of the potential running, who would you endorse for the Presidency?
    Brooke: At this time, there are no announced candidacies, so I can't endorse anyone. As for the general election, I think it would be best for me to stay out of endorsing either President Kennedy or his Republican opponent given the unique position that I'm in.
    Reporter2: Mr. Brooke, what is your opinion of the work the Kennedy Administration has done so far?
    Brooke: I think President Kennedy's doing a marvelous job, and I believe that in the situations where he could be criticized, it is mostly because of circumstance and I believe that if another man were to hold this office, the economy would be in the same position, or more likely worse. He's displayed excellent leadership thus far.

Brooke Declines Whitehouse Run!
Today, Attorney General Edawrd Brooke officially declined rumors that he might seek the Presidency. Brooke, though to be the man with the best likelihood of becoming America's first  African-American President has not ruled out plans following 1980, but has said that he, as Attorney General, is in no position to launch a campaign against his own President. Since being appointed Attorney General during the Bush years, Brooke has recovered from his 1972 Senate loss to Kennedy and they have become good friends, resulting in him keeping Brooke on as Attorney General despite Brooke remaining a Republican. This begs the question: Could Edward Brooke become the first African-American President? And if so, when? By 1984, he would have twelve years out of electoral politics, most likely, and have served as Attorney General possibly a stretch of ten years. Could he do it? Maybe if someone such as Ronald Reagan, John Ashbrook, or John Tower were to lose by a large margin in 1980 to Kennedy, it could make the case for a Brooke Presidency. However, would Americans really feel ready for such a thing? Might that just be a give-away to whoever the Democrats decided to nominate in 1984, possibly Vice-President McGovern? However, speculation over 1984 is for the most part pointless as 1980 could completely change where we might be in 1984. The real short-term effects would be on the candidacy of a moderate Republican. Could Mark Hatfield, with a clearer path, claim the nomination? Such questions are bouncing around Washington as news of Brooke's non-candidacy circulates.
United States Attorney General Edward Brooke will not be running for the Republican nomination in 1980
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #505 on: May 01, 2011, 06:28:56 PM »
« Edited: May 04, 2011, 03:20:03 PM by Cathcon »

January 19th, 1979
At a press conference similar to those delivered by former President Bush and Attorney General Edward Brooke, former Vice-President Gerald Ford stands before the audience of journalists and news camera.
    Ford: Following the announcements of my two good friends George Bush and Edward Brooke, I too feel obligated to announce that I too will not be a candidate for the Presidency in 1980. The exact reason why I declined to run with President Bush was because I myself had no Presidential ambitions, and wanted someone who was interested in the office to become Bush's natural successor to the office. Now, I've been seen as a possible candidate for the 1980 nomination, and I'm here to tell you that I will not be running and I don't intend to accept the Vice-Presidential nomination if offered. I had privately intended on retiring in 1974, however, the offer for me to join the Agnew and later the Bush team delayed those plans. I never intended to run in 1980 and I'm here to tell you that. Good day.

January 20th, 1979
...With three possibly major potential candidates, announcing themselves out of 1980 in a relatively short period of time, it leaves room for other candidates to fill. Michigan, which according to polling data, would have gone for Ford in the primaries, now appears wide open. The North-East, which would have been a Brooke stronghold, is now polling for prospective candidate Senator Mark Hatfield of Oregon. Over time the American people will see more and more possible candidates announce that they intend to stay out of the race for the nomination in 1980, thus changing the dynamics bit-by-bit. With 1980's radically changing landscape and people not knowing which direction the economy and the war in Palestine will turn, who knows? Maybe even more possible candidates will jump out.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #506 on: May 02, 2011, 02:33:19 PM »

Any comments?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #507 on: May 02, 2011, 06:47:20 PM »

All these republicans not running? Will any republican run?

Please continue

These are only three candidates who were unlikely to run anyway:
-Bush didn't want the risk of the humiliation of another defeat at the hands of RFK, and was tired of the Presidency.
-Ford, in Real life, never really wanted the Presidency, and ITTL declined to even run for re-election to the office of Vice-President.
-Brooke has worked faithfully alongside Kennedy the first two years of his Presidency, and has also been out of elected office since 1972.

Don't worry, though, there will be (hopefully) a large number of candidates, and I'm hoping for a divisive primary with a number of candidates only winning one or two primaries.

When I do put the candidates up, I'll also list the people who could've but didn't run so the reader can see.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #508 on: May 02, 2011, 07:10:09 PM »

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #509 on: May 04, 2011, 03:19:08 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2011, 11:25:44 AM by South Side of the Sky »

January 25th, 1979
Pete Who? The first man to enter the Republican race for President
Yesterday, at a noon press conference in his home state of California, Congressman Pete McCloskey announced the beginning of his campaign for the 1980 Republican nomination. McCloskey, a Liberal Republican who in 1966 called for the end of the Vietnam War and has opposed the following war in Palestine, McCloskey will most likely be crowded out in a very Conservative party that will most likely have more prominent moderates such as Mark Hatfield and Howard Baker running. As far as the Presidency goes, McCloseky has endorsed George Romney in 1968, and Mark Hatfield's two runs in 1972 and 1976. Who knows if this man, as of yet the first candidate to enter the race for the Republican nomination, will even be able to poll above 5% in the first primary? It remains to be seen as to how successful he will be.
Yestereday Congressman Pete McCloskey of California became the first man to enter the race for the Republican nomination
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #510 on: May 04, 2011, 05:46:12 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2011, 11:26:12 AM by South Side of the Sky »

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #511 on: May 06, 2011, 11:23:47 AM »
« Edited: May 06, 2011, 12:42:33 PM by South Side of the Sky »

February 3rd, 1979
Congressman Donald Rumsfeld Enters the Race!
Congressman Donald Rumsfeld, who was recently re-elected to a ninth term last November, and has had a crucial hand no only in the Goldwter-Rumsfeld Act that he was sponsor of, but in the destruction of the draft in the 1970's under President Agnew. During his time in Congress he has made friends, many, including George Bush, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, and Mark Hatfield, that were or are speculated to run for President in 1980. With the possibility of facing off against one or more of these men who were at one time his Congressional allies, this only makes the 1980 race look more and more interesting. While in Congress, Rumsfeld's acheivments and record including voting fo rhte Civil Rights Acts of 1963 and 1969, championing a fiscally Conservative budget and being one of the voices for a better run war in Vietnam. As  his seniority has improved and he's become more well known in the House, it's seen that he could likely join the leadership soon, or even become House Minority Leader in the future. However, for now he is running for President.

Other News

Senator Robert Taft Jr. Close to Deciding
Two-term "Paleo-Conservative" Senator Robert Taft Jr. of Ohio, who is the son of the late Senator Robert Taft and grandson of the one-term (1909-1913) President William Howard Taft anounced at a press conference yesterday that he was "very close" to deciding whether he should run or not. The Senator, who has been an opponent of both the Vietnam and Palestinian Wars and has been a fiscal hawk, carries the weight of a political family stretching back to the 1870's. "I just don't know", he said in an interview "I just don't know if the party would be willing to accept true Conservative values anymore. Even the last time we nominated an anti-war candidate [1968], he was a moderate and received the support of Rockefeller. The tradition of true Conservatism seems to be coming to a close."

Kennedy delivers on Welfare Reform
Welfare reform, a project that Kennedy has promised to begin since 1976, seems to finally have made it to the center of the arena. In his newest plan, which details the reforming and strengthening of schools in urban areas, new job training programs, and tax cuts to businesses wishing to expand into lower income areas, the opposition and his own party seem divided in their support. For Republicans, Congressman Ron Paul (TX-22) has said "This is merely another breach of Federalism that America has seen these many decades since the New Deal. I fear that if we continue this, we will be set on the permanent path to destruction.". Meanwhile, fellow Repubilcan Jack Kemp (NY-38) has said "This finally gives a ray of hope for all those that have become trapped on the continuing, horrible, and degrading system of welfare". Democrats seem split as well wtih Vice-President George McGovern (SD) declining to comment, House Speaker Tip O'Neil (MA-8) has said the he "will support the bill regardless of ideology or personal conflicts", and Senator Walter Mondale has said "I really don't know if this is the right thing to be passing through Congress." Needless to say, the bill has met with some controversy.

Death toll in Palestine expected to stay low...For now
In Palestine, the death toll, which in November began to lower as Winter and cold weather approached, has stayed low. Members of the military are saying that, for the moment, that will continue. However, come spring time and heading into summer, normal levels are expected to resume. Despite this, come June 1980, when according to trends deaths would be normal or high in amount again, the United States is withdrawing troops and by election day troop deaths may remain a non-issue.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #512 on: May 06, 2011, 12:41:34 PM »

RUM-MY! RUM-MY!
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2011, 12:58:02 PM »

In February of 1979, the Gates Comission had finished with the Pentagon, sending its report onto Congress. The report, as was its nature, was controversial. However, Senator Barry Goldwater and Congressman Donald Rumsfeld, by then a Presidential candidate, stood by its recommendations, with Goldwater saying "This deficit, which has grown throughout the 1970's, is an issue, and it has affected our economy in ways beyond measurement. Our economy is what fuels our tax revenues and our tax revenues is what, in theory, should fuel military spending. Withou needed revenues, God knows what type of negative effect it could have on the readiness and ability of our military. However, what I said doesn't even mention the fact that without wasteful projects, we can get back to what needs to be done: defeating the Soviet Union. That is why I am supporting Mr. Gates' recommendations, even if they might go against my gut instincts."

However, Gates was not done there. His next task was the CIA, a shady organization that no President had dared to tackle. However, Gates, with the encouragement of former President John F Kennedy who himself distrusted the CIA, Gates took on the challenge. Only when it seemed that he might go too far did President Robert F Kennedy bother to do anything. I want you to get someone to find out what he's doing, said the President to Chief of Staff Richard M Daley, we need to know, otherwise everything concerning Latin America might go down the tubes. That was taken from an interview I did with Daley in 1987, by then preparing to run for Mayor of Chicago, who had been the Chief of Staff from 1977 to 1980, when he was asked for his resignation. "I didn't like where it was going. To creepy, too secretive. I myself had said to the President: don't get involved in Cuba, it's a death trap. there's nothing to be gained. However, did Bobby listen to me, or the advice of several other people? No. He had this weird obsession with Cuba, that his brother before him had held but never got around to adressing." Eventually Kennedy saying that he had to know what Gates was doing would lead to the fabled break in of his offices in late March 1979.

-Veil: The Presidency of Robert F Kennedy, Bob Woodward, (c) 1988
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #514 on: May 06, 2011, 01:48:28 PM »

A big post that I had going got deleted when my session timed out. Tongue
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #515 on: May 06, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »
« Edited: July 11, 2011, 02:37:42 PM by Cathcon »

February 16th, 1979
Kennedy Introduces Palestinian Withdrawal to Congress
At the beginning of today's session of Congress, President Kennedy flanked by Speaker of the House Tip O'Neil and Defense Secretary Jimmy Carter spoke before the chamber annoucing that his plans for United States withdrawal from Palestine.
However, Kennedy's "orderly streets" seem not to be the result of some new technique or the changing of the tides in the conflict, but of the fact that statistically attacks are down at this time of the year as they have been during the winters of 1975-1976, 1976-1977, and 1977-1978. It is expected by non-partisan Pentagon officials that attacks will resume to the "normal" rate once the winter is over. It seems that Senator John Tower (R-TX) put it best when saying "Did not the riots and peace protests during the 1960's subside too as it wasn't warm enough to camp out outside the Whitehouse? However, those same problems still existed and came back once it was warm enough to protest again. We face the same problem in Palestine, and can't claim everything's okay just because it's too damn cold to fight!" The troop withdrawal deadline, set for July of 1980, is not cited by any member of Defense Secretary Carter's staff as having significance except for "a reasonable amount of time to clean up". That quote was given by a member of Carter's staff that wished to remain anonymous. Overall the question of whether America's mission is complete or will be complete remains unanswered.

Other News

Haig announces Whitehouse bid
Former Whitehouse Chief of Staff Alexander Haig, who served in that position throughout the Agnew/Bush term (1973-1977) and as United States Ambassador to NATO in 1972, announced his campaign for the Republican nomination today. With the backdrop of Kennedy's plans for withdrawal from Palestine, Haig made himself appear as the "candidate for national security", declaring his candidacy "in the name of American security, American stability, and American dignity", saying he is the only candidate with "the military, executive, and foreign policy experience necessary to guide this nation through its tricky times and its tricky war". A new poll released this afternoon featuring only announced candidates showed Haig in a distant second behind Congressman Donald Rumsfeld who is trying to position himself as the early frontrunner. However, Senator Robert Taft Jr. of Ohio is expected to announce within the next few weeks, thus throwing what talk show hosts describe as "the first top tier candidate" into the race.

Former Whitehouse Chief of Staff Alexander Haig: The third announced candidate for the Republican nomination

Department of Energy legislation introduced
Though Kennedy's announcement of introducing Palestinian withdrawal seems to have stolen the headlines, other legislation has come before Congress as well, including the final bill to create a United States Department of Energy. This department would work to formulate energy policies, gather data on the prices of coal, crude oil, and other sources of energy, work to find new possibilities in the fields of energy, and work with companies to help meet those goals. It is as of yet unknown who could head this department should it come into being, but the top name being tossed around by the media is that of Interior Secretary Ralph Nader.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #516 on: May 06, 2011, 03:32:05 PM »

Of the three candidates so far, I'd support him.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #517 on: May 07, 2011, 07:23:12 AM »
« Edited: May 14, 2011, 05:52:54 PM by South Side of the Sky »

(Okay, time for some cultural butterflies, subtle as they may be)

Chapter One
In which I am pulled over by the police officers in Arkansas during our
1975 US tour and a standoff ensues

Why did we stop at the 4-Dice Restaurant in Fordyce, Arkansas, for lunch on Independence Day weekend? On any day? Despite everything I knew from ten years of driving through the Bible Belt. Tiny town of Fordyce. Rolling Stones on the police menu across the United States. Every copper wanted to bust us by any means available, to get promoted and patriotically rid America of thes little fairy Englishmen. It was 1975, a time of brutality and confrontation. Open season on the Stones had been declared since our last tour, the tour of '72, known as the STP. The State Department had noted riots (true), civil disobedience (also true), illicit sex (whatever that is), and violence across teh United States. All the fault of us, mere minstrels. We had been inciting youth to rebellion, we were corrupting America, and they had ruled never to let us travel in the United States again. It had become, in the time of Jack Kennedy and Spiro Agnew, a serious political matter. Both of them had made targets of John Lennon, if only for political purposes. We, in turn, they told our lawyer officially, were the most dangerous rock-and-roll band in the world.
-Life, Keith Richards, (c) 2010

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #518 on: May 07, 2011, 08:36:59 AM »

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #519 on: May 07, 2011, 10:20:37 AM »
« Edited: May 08, 2011, 11:53:16 AM by South Side of the Sky »

February 18th, 1979
Republican Opposition to Kennedy Fractured
Since announcements by Kennedy that the plan for the Palestinian withdrawal date would be heading to Congress, political opponents have fired back. On the Republican side in particular, it seems that opposition was unable to united under a single banner, with Senator Robert Taft Jr. calling for "a quicker end to this bloody conflict", Senator Mark Hatfield commenting "He's claimed that he wants to get us out of Palestine now! He said that when he first came into office and when he was campaigning! He's had two full years to think of something, and a mere post-ponement is all that comes to mind?", Senator John Tower saying "Kennedy doesn't have the guts to stand up for this country. Jack Kennedy won Vietnam, this Kennedy can't even stick around for a fight. He is no Jack Kennedy", and Alexander Haig claiming "Kennedy has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to military matters. He hasn't seen a day of battle in his life, stared down the barrels of enemy guns, or taken part in the military at all besides his inauguration as Commander-in-Chief two years ago." Others, such as Congressman Pete McCloskey (R-CA), have called it "the first step towards finally ending this war. I just wish it were sooner." As for other possible candidates for the Republican nomination, Governor Ronald Reagan has quietly said "I stand by the comments of Senator Tower and General Haig", and Donald Rumsfeld claiming "Kennedy doesn't know the first thing about conducting or winning a war."

As for Kennedy's fellow Democrats, Vice-President George McGovern, who for the most part has remained quiet during Kennedy's tenure in office, is saying "I am glad that the Whitehouse, the Pentagon, and Congress will finally come together to pass a resolution ending this conflict." Most other Democrats are backing the President, though some on the right and left fringes of the party have their disagreements. Former Senator John Connally, the leading figure among Conservative Democrats, has remained nearly mute on the issue, only releasing a brief press release stating "I would prefer that the war be handled differently, however, this is the decision of the President and Congress."

Other News

Where's Reagan?
Governor Ronald Reagan, formerly Senator and Vice-Presidential candidate, seems to have dropped off the radar, and insiders say that it may stay that way, at least for the next couple of months. According to one member of the Governor's staff, who asked that he remain anonymous "the Governor's trying to get to what he was elected to do: Govern. We can't really say what he'll do in the future, but right now he's an active and well-like Governor of a large state and that's what matters in the immediate future." It seems that, at least for now, Reagan wants to show that he's using the Governorship for more than a stepping stone. At the same time, it seems that Lieutenant Governor Pete Wilson has become active in the discourse surrounding Reagan's policies, which many see as a sign that Wilson is being prepared for the possibility that he might become Governor before Reagan's term is up.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #520 on: May 07, 2011, 05:19:07 PM »

C'mon! These last two days have been one of my biggest productive spells in weeks! Ya gotta have some sort'a comment, dont'cha? (sorry, had to have all the contractions in there)
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

« Reply #521 on: May 07, 2011, 06:44:54 PM »

I still want Ronnie! Sad
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #522 on: May 07, 2011, 07:10:36 PM »

If he intends to enter the race, he has to show that he's not just using the Governorship as another stepping stone (that's at least how I would try to play it). We've got ten months left for candidates to announce, so we'll see whot he other candidates are. I think I'll have the major candidates come out between March and September, with minor candidates sprinkled in.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #523 on: May 07, 2011, 07:18:06 PM »

I think that Kennedy could beat these people.

Most likely.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #524 on: May 08, 2011, 12:19:28 PM »
« Edited: May 14, 2011, 05:51:14 PM by South Side of the Sky »

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies