A Second Chance - CONCLUSION (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:05:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Second Chance - CONCLUSION (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should I go on?
Yes

I don't care

No

Hell No!

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 105

Author Topic: A Second Chance - CONCLUSION  (Read 289357 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: January 17, 2011, 12:01:13 PM »

I'm afraid posting a final map will be harder than I thought. When you take the EV calculator map and convert it, edit it, and try to put it in the gallery an error occurs. I could always edit the map code, but that would count for faithless electors.

Maybe it wasn't the right format. I think the AF gallery only accept PNG pictures if I well remember.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 02:23:01 PM »

I'm afraid posting a final map will be harder than I thought. When you take the EV calculator map and convert it, edit it, and try to put it in the gallery an error occurs. I could always edit the map code, but that would count for faithless electors.

Maybe it wasn't the right format. I think the AF gallery only accept PNG pictures if I well remember.

Yeah. How do you convert that?

It depends to how you save your pic. Normally, when you click on "save as" and get the window to choose where you save it, you have, below the file name, a list of different formats (bmp, jpg, png...).
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 02:56:08 PM »

Yeah. How do you convert that?

It depends to how you save your pic. Normally, when you click on "save as" and get the window to choose where you save it, you have, below the file name, a list of different formats (bmp, jpg, png...).

Thanks. I'll try that.

You're welcome. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies