Is there any circumstance where you would you vote for Palin? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:08:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Is there any circumstance where you would you vote for Palin? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is there any circumstance where you would you vote for Palin?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 68

Author Topic: Is there any circumstance where you would you vote for Palin?  (Read 6366 times)
Poundingtherock
« on: November 26, 2010, 01:41:43 AM »

The problem with this question is that there are too many on this blog who do not hold any independent thought.  You just had "never forget that a republican freed the slaves" claim in another post that George H.W. Bush and Barbara Bush were American icons.  I'm embarrased to share a party with anyone who would think such a thing.

While I'm very conservative, I  would have voted for Manchin over Raese, Knowles over Murkowski, and Cuomo over palandino if I had the choice in those states in those races.

Quite frankly, I think 87% of Democrats would vote for John Edwards over Sarah Palin given the lack of independent thought in the party today.
Poundingtherock
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 01:56:11 AM »

Beet,

How is Andrew Cuomo a "conservative Democrat" and Palandino a "liberal/moderate Republican?"

I vote on more than just issues.  Paladino may be closer to me on the issues but I would have thought Cuomo would make a better Governor than him.  I would say the same about Corzine v. Christie and Coakley v. Brown, and Brown v. Whitman even though Whitman, Christie, and Brown are closer to me on the issues.  There are factors that come into play.

Now, I'm still baffled as to how Democrats can justify voting for a criminal like Alexi.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies