Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2018, 09:15:04 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: New features added! Click here for more information. Click here to configure new features.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  Election Archive
| | |-+  All Archived Boards
| | | |-+  2012 Elections
| | | | |-+  Is Obama destined to lose reelection? (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Is Obama destined to lose reelection?  (Read 233034 times)
opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2010, 05:29:17 am »

So, the red states are still solid, and the pink ones are leaning dem, while New Hampshire is the only one merely leaning GOP - most GOP states are quite solid I believe.  I still believe that Nevada, Colorado, and Virginia are not joining the anti-Democrat bandwagon as much as so many other states.

Personally I think it will be decided by Virgina:

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

opebo
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 03:06:51 pm »

YES.

Everyone, on both sides of the aisle, are pretty much stupefied at how the first two years have gone for Obama.

The next two years will see massive stop-loss intellectual transactions as everyone except true believers come to grips with this mistake and turn on him.

He may not even run. His ego will not allow him to lose in a landslide. If the numbers are looking bad, a magical leadership position at the UN may materialize.

Its nothing to do with 'true believers', Davenport, its simply a matter of the economy, which is going to go very well for the next two years, beating all expectations, and racism, which is the wind at his face.  I still say he'll lose, but there's no 'mistake', nor will he lose any further support from his current situation.

The essence of democracy at its purest is a lynch mob

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout