Rick Santorum stumps in New Hampshire, calls Julian Assange a terrorist
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 08:30:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Rick Santorum stumps in New Hampshire, calls Julian Assange a terrorist
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Rick Santorum stumps in New Hampshire, calls Julian Assange a terrorist  (Read 4361 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2010, 10:16:23 PM »

Wasn't there some big discussion thread about that pic back in 2006, in which BRTD said that he was glad the kid was crying or something like that, and it sparked some heated debate?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 12:10:48 AM »

Wasn't there some big discussion thread about that pic back in 2006, in which BRTD said that he was glad the kid was crying or something like that, and it sparked some heated debate?

It probably wasn't a BRTD thread. A lot of Santorum haters here - proving that they're really men, laughing at a little girl crying - couldn't wipe the mile wide smile off their faces.

If Santorum was crying, it would be one thing to gloat. I understand people really dislike him and while I wouldn't like them celebrating, it would be far more understandable. Santorum's young daughter should be totally off limits but you can't get that point across to classless people.
Poundingtherock
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 12:21:37 AM »

Phil is right for once.  Children should be left alone.  The Democrat Party doesn't abide by this rule.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 03:02:58 AM »

Yeah, I agree. Attacking a child for being - god forbid - sad that her father lost is just cold and heartless. You can disagree with someone all you want, but you've got to understand that defeat is hard for a person, and even harder for a family in many cases. Politics is a messy field, but people should at least try to be civil when it comes to stuff like this...
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2010, 03:18:34 AM »

Children should be left alone.  The Democrat Party doesn't abide by this rule.

FYI   Glenn Beck openly mocked Sasha Obama on air.  

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »

Phil, did you express your outrage when someone on this forum made fun of the Palin baby, Trig, who has Down syndrome?

I did.

Santorum is not the only politician with children. 

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »

Phil, did you express your outrage when someone on this forum made fun of the Palin baby, Trig, who has Down syndrome?

I did.

Uh, if I saw it, I absolutely voiced my outrage. I know I spoke up when that asshole Einzige had an image in his signature of Palin holding Trig as some type of robot. Are you seriously suggesting that I only defend Santorum/his family? Have you not seen my several other arguments on the forum, defending Palin (even though I barely like her)?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You really are a joke.

Children should be left alone.  The Democrat Party doesn't abide by this rule.

FYI   Glenn Beck openly mocked Sasha Obama on air. 

And he and Rush (for what he said about Chelsea Clinton) are disgusting.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 09:31:49 PM »
« Edited: December 05, 2010, 09:40:20 PM by Never forget a Republican freed the slaves »

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, you may think so, although I fail to see how that statement warrants being attacked as being a joke.  But whatever.

Phil, a joke on this forum as well is someone, i.e. in this case yourself, who questions the right of others to even post on this forum, case in point, the thread you created about nkpatel, wherein you questioned what he was even doing here.

I came to his defense stating that he had as much right as anyone else to post on this forum.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2010, 10:15:30 PM »

Well, you may think so, although I fail to see how that statement warrants being attacked as being a joke.  But whatever.

You were trying to suggest that I only care about Santorum's kids being attacked.

I don't question anyone's "right" to be here (though I'll note that no one has a "right" to be here). I question why they are here if they troll, spew nothing but rhetoric, etc.

Everyone here agrees about nkpatel, by the way.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 11:18:19 PM »
« Edited: December 05, 2010, 11:46:37 PM by Never forget a Republican freed the slaves »

You were trying to suggest that I only care about Santorum's kids being attacked.

Sorry I left that impression, that was not my intent.  I agree, children should be completely off limits.  

I don't question anyone's "right" to be here (though I'll note that no one has a "right" to be here). I question why they are here if they troll, spew nothing but rhetoric, etc.

Everyone here agrees about nkpatel, by the way.

Well, not quite everyone.  From your nkpatel thread..........

I admit, I'm enjoying his posting. It have a great entertaiment value. And his style... just great.

He's fine imo.

Doesn't troll, harass or flame.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2010, 12:03:25 AM »

phknrocket is almost universally recognized as a troll. Other than that, one person has defended him. He's a joke to the rest of the forum.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2010, 12:33:24 AM »

phknrocket is almost universally recognized as a troll. Other than that, one person has defended him. He's a joke to the rest of the forum.

Phil, I really do not wish to be argumentative, however, I must take issue with your preceding logic.

A total of 12 forum members posted on your nkpatel thread, including yourself and myself, 9 of whom, including yourself, had issues with nkpatel, 3 of whom, including myself, did not.

This means that a total of 9 forum members have expressed disaprooval of nkpatel, out of a total forum membership of 2289.

Therefore, with 0.39% of forum membership expressing a negative opinion of nkpatel, you cannot say with any degree of certainty, as you have said, that nkpatel is a joke to the rest of the forum.  The rest of the forum has not expressed an opinion one way or the other.  You simply have by far too insufficient data to make a definitive statement in this matter.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2010, 12:37:06 AM »

Phil, I really do not wish to be argumentative, however, I must take issue with your preceding logic.

A total of 12 forum members posted on your nkpatel thread, including yourself and myself, 9 of whom, including yourself, had issues with nkpatel, 3 of whom, including myself, did not.

This means that a total of 9 forum members have expressed disaprooval of nkpatel, out of a total forum membership of 2289.

Therefore, with 0.39% of forum membership expressing a negative opinion of nkpatel, you cannot say with any degree of certainty, as you have said, that nkpatel is a joke to the rest of the forum.  The rest of the forum has not expressed an opinion one way or the other.  You simply have by far too insufficient data to make a definitive statement in this matter.

I don't wish to be argumentative either. Let's just settle this right now, buddy: you are an even bigger joke than nkpatel.

Congrats, Winfield!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2010, 12:43:04 AM »

I don't wish to be argumentative either. Let's just settle this right now, buddy: you are an even bigger joke than nkpatel.

Congrats, Winfield!

So those are the tactics you resort to when you obviously have no effective points of discussion to raise.

Congrats, Phil! 
Poundingtherock
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2010, 03:15:35 AM »

There's nothing I love more than seeing Northeastern Republicans and the Democrat Party eat their own.

Beck wasn't making fun of Obama's kids if I am remembering correctly.  He was making fun of Obama, who deserves to be insulted at every moment.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2010, 08:27:18 AM »

There's nothing I love more than seeing Northeastern Republicans and the Democrat Party eat their own.

Beck wasn't making fun of Obama's kids if I am remembering correctly.  He was making fun of Obama, who deserves to be insulted at every moment.

hack
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies