Rick Santorum stumps in New Hampshire, calls Julian Assange a terrorist (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:33:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Rick Santorum stumps in New Hampshire, calls Julian Assange a terrorist (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rick Santorum stumps in New Hampshire, calls Julian Assange a terrorist  (Read 4398 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: December 04, 2010, 01:08:34 AM »

Intelligent, well spoken, attractive, dapper dresser, lovely family, impressive education,  politically experienced,  but does he possess the royal jelly?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 12:22:44 PM »

Well, his wife is attractive.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »

Phil, did you express your outrage when someone on this forum made fun of the Palin baby, Trig, who has Down syndrome?

I did.

Santorum is not the only politician with children. 

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 09:31:49 PM »
« Edited: December 05, 2010, 09:40:20 PM by Never forget a Republican freed the slaves »

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, you may think so, although I fail to see how that statement warrants being attacked as being a joke.  But whatever.

Phil, a joke on this forum as well is someone, i.e. in this case yourself, who questions the right of others to even post on this forum, case in point, the thread you created about nkpatel, wherein you questioned what he was even doing here.

I came to his defense stating that he had as much right as anyone else to post on this forum.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 11:18:19 PM »
« Edited: December 05, 2010, 11:46:37 PM by Never forget a Republican freed the slaves »

Well, you may think so, although I fail to see how that statement warrants being attacked as being a joke.  But whatever.

You were trying to suggest that I only care about Santorum's kids being attacked.

Sorry I left that impression, that was not my intent.  I agree, children should be completely off limits.  

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I don't question anyone's "right" to be here (though I'll note that no one has a "right" to be here). I question why they are here if they troll, spew nothing but rhetoric, etc.

Everyone here agrees about nkpatel, by the way.

Well, not quite everyone.  From your nkpatel thread..........

I admit, I'm enjoying his posting. It have a great entertaiment value. And his style... just great.

He's fine imo.

Doesn't troll, harass or flame.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 12:33:24 AM »

Well, not quite everyone.  From your nkpatel thread..........

phknrocket is almost universally recognized as a troll. Other than that, one person has defended him. He's a joke to the rest of the forum.

Phil, I really do not wish to be argumentative, however, I must take issue with your preceding logic.

A total of 12 forum members posted on your nkpatel thread, including yourself and myself, 9 of whom, including yourself, had issues with nkpatel, 3 of whom, including myself, did not.

This means that a total of 9 forum members have expressed disaprooval of nkpatel, out of a total forum membership of 2289.

Therefore, with 0.39% of forum membership expressing a negative opinion of nkpatel, you cannot say with any degree of certainty, as you have said, that nkpatel is a joke to the rest of the forum.  The rest of the forum has not expressed an opinion one way or the other.  You simply have by far too insufficient data to make a definitive statement in this matter.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 12:43:04 AM »

Phil, I really do not wish to be argumentative, however, I must take issue with your preceding logic.

A total of 12 forum members posted on your nkpatel thread, including yourself and myself, 9 of whom, including yourself, had issues with nkpatel, 3 of whom, including myself, did not.

This means that a total of 9 forum members have expressed disaprooval of nkpatel, out of a total forum membership of 2289.

Therefore, with 0.39% of forum membership expressing a negative opinion of nkpatel, you cannot say with any degree of certainty, as you have said, that nkpatel is a joke to the rest of the forum.  The rest of the forum has not expressed an opinion one way or the other.  You simply have by far too insufficient data to make a definitive statement in this matter.

I don't wish to be argumentative either. Let's just settle this right now, buddy: you are an even bigger joke than nkpatel.

Congrats, Winfield!

So those are the tactics you resort to when you obviously have no effective points of discussion to raise.

Congrats, Phil! 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies