POLL: Does the federal government care about the economy? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:16:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  POLL: Does the federal government care about the economy? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Select one
No
Nope
The federal gov't is actually where we send those we dislike to leave us alone for a bit
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: POLL: Does the federal government care about the economy?  (Read 5957 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: December 09, 2010, 08:15:54 AM »

I advised the last administration in my capacity as SoIA to consider funding a public works and infrastructure program. No action was taken on those suggestions. If this has contributed in any way to the economic climate then some responsibilty should be laid at the feet of the former President Wink Smiley
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 12:43:52 PM »

I advised the last administration in my capacity as SoIA to consider funding a public works and infrastructure program. No action was taken on those suggestions. If this has contributed in any way to the economic climate then some responsibilty should be laid at the feet of the former President Wink Smiley

To be fair, I was hoping your recommendation would have led a senator (you know, the one's generally responsible for writing legislation) to actually write up legislation. Sometimes I forget why we have a Senate. *looks back at my own poll* oh yeah. Tongue

Maro and I could only write so much legislation among our other duties (note how many of the laws passed under my watch were actually written by members of my administration).

I was jesting Smiley But I know what you mean; despite the best efforts to have a co-ordinated government and a GM getting people to respond is a different matter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies