PPP: Sen. Stabenow (D-Mich) leads Hoekstra and Engler
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:17:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 Senatorial Election Polls
  PPP: Sen. Stabenow (D-Mich) leads Hoekstra and Engler
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PPP: Sen. Stabenow (D-Mich) leads Hoekstra and Engler  (Read 3955 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2010, 07:23:06 PM »

I know it sounds bizarre, and especially to hear it coming from me, but the economy is set for quite a rebound, and states like Michigan and the rust belt are set to come back strongest (albeit from a terrible base).  It depends on whether people are encouraged by the direction things are going, or the fact that they will still be objectively pretty bad in 2012 in MI/WI, etc.

What about Spain? It seems to me it's headed towards default. The Germans seem to be enjoying twisting the knife. When that happens it will be like CreditAnstalt in 1931.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2010, 09:48:59 PM »

I know it sounds bizarre, and especially to hear it coming from me, but the economy is set for quite a rebound, and states like Michigan and the rust belt are set to come back strongest (albeit from a terrible base).  It depends on whether people are encouraged by the direction things are going, or the fact that they will still be objectively pretty bad in 2012 in MI/WI, etc.

What about Spain? It seems to me it's headed towards default. The Germans seem to be enjoying twisting the knife. When that happens it will be like CreditAnstalt in 1931.

Spain isn't going anywhere. germany will go down before spain.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies