Sharron Angle Officially Running Again in 2012 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:34:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Sharron Angle Officially Running Again in 2012 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sharron Angle Officially Running Again in 2012  (Read 2892 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: December 14, 2010, 12:35:10 AM »

That smile. My God.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 12:41:01 AM »

YES! This is absolutely excellent. Nevada Democrats must be celebrating.

Nevada GOP leadership will likely make sure she is stopped. She might have won her primary this year by a wide margin but still only got 40%. It shouldn't be too difficult.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 02:10:31 AM »

Nevada GOP leadership will likely make sure she is stopped. She might have won her primary this year by a wide margin but still only got 40%. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Sue Lowden was the Nevada GOP leadership . . .

...and had to deal with another candidate taken 23% of the vote from her. They won't allow that mistake to happen again.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 03:11:16 AM »

Sue Lowden was the Nevada GOP leadership . . .

...and had to deal with another candidate taken 23% of the vote from her. They won't allow that mistake to happen again.

They have to deal with Ensign first, you know.

At this point, they may just want to keep him around.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 10:47:44 PM »

I just thought of this (and it's going to sound BRTD-esque so forgive me in advance) as I'm watching one of my favorite TV shows: Angle should appear as a special guest on Reno 911! She's from the town and, well, go ahead and tell me she wouldn't be perfect for it.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 10:51:09 PM »

I just thought of this (and it's going to sound BRTD-esque so forgive me in advance) as I'm watching one of my favorite TV shows: Angle should appear as a special guest on Reno 911! She's from the town and, well, go ahead and tell me she wouldn't be perfect for it.

...or not. I just realized the show was only supposed to be on air for six years, ending in 2009.  Sad
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 11:02:37 PM »

...or not. I just realized the show was only supposed to be on air for six years, ending in 2009.  Sad

I've watched the show for a long time (haven't in a while, though) and that would be a great idea. too bad it ended, because she'd be perfect. There's one episode where President Bush comes to town and Deputy Williams gets her "Sharpton" on. Grin

Haha, yeah, a great episode. As a fan of the show, I guess I should have known it was canceled though. Maybe they can bring it back with Sharron as the Mayor since the other Mayor (George Lopez) was going to prison or something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies