My name is Junkie... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:29:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My name is Junkie... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My name is Junkie...  (Read 16371 times)
-
KS21
Political Matrix
E: -0.97, S: -3.39

« on: December 19, 2010, 12:51:31 PM »

It's a shame there is so little trust left now because people think that any new right of centre poster must be a Hamilton sock, which leads to members such as Junkie who actually co-operate with the rules and are in the game for fun getting accusations like this. It isn't right.

The thing is I don't even know where this originated. This seems like it came from Populares members trying to throw accusations around to bait left-wingers into believing it and causing trouble for a good member.

Interesting.

Yesterday, wormyguy AIMed me (this was first and, so far, only conversation we had) just to tell me Junkie is Hamilton.

So I guess we should all keep a great deal of cautiously with a certain individual.
Why would you take wormyguy seriously?

Junkie, no one in his right mind thinks that you are Hamilton.  You are, IMHO, one of the "best" citizens Atlasia has; it would be a real shame to see you go.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies