Minnesota in 2004 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:51:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Minnesota in 2004 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Minnesota in 2004  (Read 52472 times)
Ryan
ryanmasc

« on: December 02, 2003, 05:04:43 AM »

Nah, the GOP won't win Minnesota, surely not the ONLY state that voted Dem in 1984?! (Even if most of that was Mondale). The Scandanavian/Lutheran population there are heavily Democratic aren't they? I hope Minnesota stays Democratic, if not Bush is in for a landslide and landslides are not good for democracy.

I share your distaste for landslides and the extremist candidates who cause them Tongue

I'm not sure that Minnesota is a luxury so to speak for Bush. If (by any chance howsoever small) the democratic nominee looks like picking up the most competitive southern states, Ark, Tenn. Fl. etc Bush has to make up the numbers primarily in the midwest and Minnesota is the first such state he has to win. The proGOP trends have been strongest here.

I agree that will happen and the reasons have already been decently coved by the others here.
Ryan
ryanmasc

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 01:30:04 PM »

Yeah! And what's with all these RYANS?! George Ryan, Jim Ryan (who ran for governor in 2002) Jack Ryan. And NONE of them are related to each other!!
There are just a BUNCH of RYANS running around all over the place!!! It's enough to make a person SICK!!

No offense to Ryan, one of the Senior Members of the Forum. Wink

ROTFWL Cheesy none taken Cheesy
Goddamn Gov. George goddamn R***...........brought disrepute to a perfectly distinguished and respectable name Tongue Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies