Marokai Blue/Purple State for Atlasia, Campaign HQ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:22:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Marokai Blue/Purple State for Atlasia, Campaign HQ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Marokai Blue/Purple State for Atlasia, Campaign HQ  (Read 25088 times)
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2011, 12:22:26 AM »

Questions? Why, Yes...

Alright, so things are getting boring in this race. To mix things up a bit, Marokai and I are going to give you all a taste of something we started under our administration and plan to refine if we are elected: Question Time (QT).

So here is the plan: In one week's time (let's call it for Sunday, January 30 at noon EST) we will open a QT thread for questions from the public. From there we will answer every question, regardless of its nature, as honestly (or wittily, depends on my mood) as possible. This will last for at least 24 hours, or longer if the questions keep flowing. If you are unavailable that day and want to get your questions answered, feel free to send me a PM with any questions you have and we will intersperse those in the slower moments of QT. Follow ups will be encouraged.

Let the fun begin. Smiley

What a smashing success that was. Tongue

Eh, I try. When the left-wing of the game is determined to tear itself asunder for an election cycle, there is not much that anyone can do to stop that.

At the very least we should all take a step back and enjoy the significance of this turn of events. Just think about the history: We have left-wing administration after left-wing administration in Atlasia, even with an emergent right-wing. Eventually the right-wing implodes under its own weight, yet we end up with two centrist, non-ideological administrations, giving the right-wing time to rebuild. Now, the centrists are out, the right wing is back at full strength, and the left-wing is in the process of destroying itself. Just really interesting stuff.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2011, 09:43:22 PM »

What is your reaction to the Breaking News?
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2011, 11:49:00 PM »

Someone should slap some super glue on it before it gets broken completely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies