Marokai Blue/Purple State for Atlasia, Campaign HQ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:53:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Marokai Blue/Purple State for Atlasia, Campaign HQ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marokai Blue/Purple State for Atlasia, Campaign HQ  (Read 24969 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: January 01, 2011, 07:30:21 PM »

Happily endorsed Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 06:42:53 AM »

The Cut Through the Smoke Game!!

Can YOU decipher a straightforward message from the following post?

I oppose off-site recruiting because members who are recruited off-site are often looked down upon, and aren't given much of a chance. If members of Atlasia as a whole began to accept off-site recruiting and had a more favorable opinion of it, I'd support it in a heart beat. This isn't about what I specifically want. It's about what I think is best for the game, and right now, I don't think off-site recruitment would be good for the game.

See if you can figure out a stable and not-at-all-waffly principle from the above post! If you can find a message that makes sense, you WIN!*

*Note: Winners do not win any actual prizes.

Damn it! I lost!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 11:27:56 AM »

What is your position on Foreign Policy Reform Act of 2010?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 02:49:45 PM »

We should all gather around Marokai's campaign now.

Funny contradiction with your earlier declaration and a banner you have in your signature.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 02:54:59 PM »

We should all gather around Marokai's campaign now.

Funny contradiction with your earlier declaration and a banner you have in your signature.

I'll still cast my first preference for Oakvale, but as I've stated aloud a lot of times before, I just don't want this to go to Tmth by default.

That's a fair point. I'm affraid I'd have to do the same, even if a likehood of preventing Tmthforu from winning seems to be small.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »

It's alright I guess. I'm not sure why the GTO Ambassador role couldn't have been fulfilled by the SoEA, leaving out an extra layer of bureaucracy, but I guess it let us make use of Atlasia's two in-house hyper-foreign-policy oriented individuals, Ben and Hashemite. I would say the Game Moderator Duty Clarification Act was more consequential for foreign policy issues in the game than the FPRA.

On the other hand FPRA actually ensured regular foreign-related events, without which requirements, all foreign policy reforms are worthless.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »

Since I don't remember foreign policy issue playing a role in your campaign, in a clear contrast to Ben's, I wonder if you two, once elected, would try to make it more important part of the game?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 06:45:09 PM »

Congrats, Phil!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies