Marokai/Purple State Platform Extravaganza! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:56:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Marokai/Purple State Platform Extravaganza! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marokai/Purple State Platform Extravaganza!  (Read 3479 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« on: January 25, 2011, 12:30:35 AM »

I'll make a simple statement.  Many of your platform positions represent an overreaching of executive power in Atlasia.

I would have to agree with that.

On the subject of an Executive Slot, while interesting, I think it is unnecessary. Out of all ten Senators, one is bound to be willing to sponsor legislation for the Administration (even if merely as a proxy and not a supporter.) Bacon King and Yankee have done this in past Senates.

In keeping with the philosophy of "putting one's money where their mouth is", should Marokai or Oakvale win the Presidency, I will sponsor legislation for them in the Senate.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:57:44 AM »

Apparently I've been out of the loop, since I haven't gotten any memos about character assassination. We have run a clean campaign and focused on issues that matter in this campaign.

I think claims that Tmth has been impugning others' character are a little off base.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies