Marokai/Purple State Platform Extravaganza! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:07:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Marokai/Purple State Platform Extravaganza! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marokai/Purple State Platform Extravaganza!  (Read 3465 times)
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« on: January 25, 2011, 12:30:19 AM »

Instead of calling out Marokai's character, which seems to be all you do these days, why not actually engage in a policy discussion that we are trying to start and you seem loathe to join?

I just reviewed every post of Tmth's from the last two weeks and found that not one of them even referenced Marokai by name, much less did anything that could be construed as "calling out his character."  It seems to me that either your perceptive powers are extremely limited, or you're projecting.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 12:44:04 AM »

Instead of calling out Marokai's character, which seems to be all you do these days, why not actually engage in a policy discussion that we are trying to start and you seem loathe to join?

I just reviewed every post of Tmth's from the last two weeks and found that not one of them even referenced Marokai by name, much less did anything that could be construed as "calling out his character."  It seems to me that either your perceptive powers are extremely limited, or you're projecting.

That took you all of ten minutes, did it? Fast reader we have here.

Yes, it's only about 4 or 5 pages of one-liners with the occasional paragraph.  I suppose it's probably the powers of perception then, if that's too daunting a task for you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies