North Carolina Teabaggers resegregate schools (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:02:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  North Carolina Teabaggers resegregate schools (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Carolina Teabaggers resegregate schools  (Read 8713 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: January 12, 2011, 07:27:31 PM »

The wackos are at it again. Make no mistake, this what they mean when they say "Taking America Back". Take the country back to 1955 is what they mean.

The porcelain was wet...i slipped, hit my head...when I woke up...I drew this...

bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »

This has nothing to do with race, money, or segregation, and everything to do with parents not wanting their kids randomly bused all over the district to schools that are no where near their homes.

How are the neighborhoods down around Wake?  Are most neighborhoods racially and socio-economically diverse?
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 02:24:54 PM »

This has nothing to do with race, money, or segregation, and everything to do with parents not wanting their kids randomly bused all over the district to schools that are no where near their homes.

How are the neighborhoods down around Wake?  Are most neighborhoods racially and socio-economically diverse?

Not the most diverse, but more than the overall nation.

So it should follow that the schools are quite and sufficiently diverse without the need for cross-district busing.  Right?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies