North Carolina Teabaggers resegregate schools (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:02:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  North Carolina Teabaggers resegregate schools (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: North Carolina Teabaggers resegregate schools  (Read 8706 times)
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 12, 2011, 08:07:01 PM »

Ugh...fools.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 09:01:13 PM »

You people do realize that the school board has nothing to do with the Tea Party, and most of the new board was elected PRIOR to the popularity of the Tea Party movement? In fact most of the new school board was elected in October of 2009, and the controversy over the old school board's policies go back to 2007, before we even heard about such a thing as a Tea Party.

Thus, the libtards on this thread have no clue what they are talking about.

You do realize that everyone in the Tea Party existed prior to it, don't you?
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 02:47:40 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Are you dense? How can this be a board elected by the Tea Party and associated with the Tea Party, when the efforts to oust the old board (by WakeCares) started back in 2007, before the Tea Party was even conceived.

This is nothing but libtard spin from an idiot who knows nothing of the local issues involved.
He meant that everyone in the Tea Party now existed prior to its founding, and held the exact same beliefs that led them to join. So its likely that the people now assosciated with the tea party voted in the Wake County schooboard. (Am I getting it right fezzy?)

Yup, that's a good way of spelling it out for everyone to comprehend. Tongue

The real issue I take with this is that I don't buy the bullshiz reasoning.  I could understand if this was an actually impactful action.  The thing is that this is another one of the nonsensical, disconnected reactions to the "budget crisis".  That's been used as an excuse to enact all kinds of completely unrelated changes for the worse.  The crap the Tea Party has been touting as its revolutionary changes are transparent and insulting.  Bus costs are just another one of those inexplicably useless fiscal changes being made for ulterior motives.  It's simply intellectually dishonest to suggest this change is being made for any reason other than the discomfort of having to send our pristine white children to school with those dirty blacks.  I know it's largely accepted that we don't have to deal with race anymore, but it's as much of an issue now as it has been for decades...if not more.  If anyone can spell out a sensible reason why this action is necessary beyond any other budgetary changes possible, I'll immediately give them credit and admit to being a race baiter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies