Hannity and Liberal Cartoonist...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:12:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Hannity and Liberal Cartoonist...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hannity and Liberal Cartoonist...  (Read 4081 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 23, 2004, 01:15:45 AM »

Did you see Sean take on that liberal cartoonist on Hannity and Colmes? Sean really socked it to him. Making fun of the widow of a 9-11 victim. Making fun of Condi Rice. Dispicable.

And then somebody mentioned a mandate, and the guy went: "Oh yeah, 51-49, that's a real mandate." And Alan said "Actually it was 51-48."
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 01:18:08 AM »

This was kind of random
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 01:27:33 AM »

Hannity makes me doubt my faith in humanity.

So do some stupid liberal cartoonists like that one of course, but I stand by my original statement.
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 01:13:47 PM »

Did you see Sean take on that liberal cartoonist on Hannity and Colmes? Sean really socked it to him. Making fun of the widow of a 9-11 victim. Making fun of Condi Rice. Dispicable.

And then somebody mentioned a mandate, and the guy went: "Oh yeah, 51-49, that's a real mandate." And Alan said "Actually it was 51-48."

Was he talking to that nut who drew cartoons for the LA TIMES and made fun of that guy who died in Afghanistan? If so I’m right on side with Hannity, he really beat the hell out of him (verbally) damn satisfying even if when it comes to economics me and him part ways... Its probably my Irish Catholic roots that make me like the guy Smiley
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2004, 05:23:11 PM »

This guy went on Hannity and Colmes. That alone makes him a moron.
Redefeatbush04

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2004, 05:42:16 PM »

You are aware of the shows extreme conservative bias right?

The show was originally referred to as Hannity and liberal to be determined, as they had not yet found a liberal counterpart. Hannity personally selected Colmes as his debating partner, because he was a submissive moderate who will take shots at democrats just as much as republicans.
GoldenSt8r
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2004, 03:12:10 AM »

I caught the end of this show when Hannity was screaming at the guy (Ted Rall).  Sure, the guy deserves it, but why put the fringe idiots on in the first place?  Would somebody please tell Hannity we won the election?  He can stop fighting with everyone now.  All he does is contribute to the national indigestion level.  Nothing is accomplished, no learning takes place, and no opinions are changed by his nightly screamfests.

And if that's not bad enough, he's on the radio for 3 hours with the same rant.  And O'Reilly, too.  And when they aren't ranting, or promoting their radio/TV shows, they're pushing their latest book.  And their website.  And their merchandise.  Gawd!   Enough!!
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2004, 08:43:29 AM »

Lets just say Hannity brightens my life up!

Dave
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2004, 01:29:14 PM »

Just some of this asshole's cartoons (this man also says Ronald Reagan is "turning a crispy brown in Hell")

Hannity had him on before and your right the man is sickening, it was damn satisfying seeing him get his ass handed to him by Hannity... its great when you find your self on the same side as Sean Hannity Smiley 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies