Jake Matthews for Northeast Assembly.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:10:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Jake Matthews for Northeast Assembly.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Poll
Question: If the Northeast Assembly Election were to be held today, would you consider voting for Jake Matthews?
Yes

No

Maybe

Undecided

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Jake Matthews for Northeast Assembly.  (Read 9009 times)
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 05:57:43 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I just concluded my meeting with another family today. I am so honoured to be able to relay messages of hope in this time of great sorrow. But on a brighter note, I have decided to start a comedical "news" source in response to Kalwejt and Fuzzy's similar actions. It is called the Humourous Observer. Check it out from time to time Tongue. I am also announcing that the last family I was supposed to meet on Sunday, January 30th 2011, has unexpectedly cancelled their meeting, so I will be returning to Trenton earlier than expected. I will continue to keep you all posted on my journey that is coming to an end. I thank you all for your support.

With Regards,

-Jake Matthews
Populares Party candidate for Northeast Assembly
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 07:09:05 PM »

Endorsed
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 07:14:17 PM »

Woohoo!
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 11:42:18 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I am very happy to announce that I have been endorsed by Mideast Governor A-Bob. Governor A-Bob is just one of the many important political figures in Atlasia to endorse Jake Matthews for Assembly. Others include outgoing Northeast Governor Han, Presidential Candidate Tmthforu94, Vice Presidential Candidate Dallasfan65 and Taft4Prez. We are very excited to have the support of all of these important figures. We hope that you will consider voting for real change in February. Vote Jake Matthews for Assembly if you want to see real change in New York City.

Thank you all,

-Jake Matthews
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2011, 12:00:45 AM »

Stop. Posting.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011, 12:06:33 AM »

Rowan, this is MY thread. I'm allowed to post what I want, it's my campaign, if you don't like me, please keep it to yourself as opposed to trying to tell ME what to do and what not to do.

Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 11:50:02 AM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I enter my final day in Nyman meeting with the families of the GTO Bombing victims. I am scheduled to meet with the first family at around 1 PM (EST) and expect to conclude at about 2:30 PM (EST) and I will meet with the second family, which will also be the last family I meet with on my trip, at around 4 PM (EST) and I expect to conclude at about 5:30 PM (EST), I will then board an airplane and return home to Trenton. I expect to be home by about 8 PM (EST) at the earliest. I will then begin resuming campaign activity, such as calling voters and holding mini-rallies in the Trenton area. My trip to Nyman has been a wonderful one and it will be difficult to leave. I thank you all for your support.

With the utmost gratitude,

-Jake Matthews
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2011, 07:28:35 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I recently concluded my meeting with the final family of my journey. I am currently heading home to Trenton to resume campaign activity in my attempt to be elected to the Northeast Assembly. With the election being in just under three weeks, I am very eager to see the results. I am also very eager to begin my bus tour around the region, which starts in Trenton and will end in Bayonne, with stops in every state in the region. I hope to see some (or all) of you at my stops!

Peace and Love,

-Jake Matthews
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 12:13:34 AM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I recently arrived back in Trenton after spending the past few days in Nyman, comforting the families of the missing and injured. My trip to the city was a memorable one, but I certainly did not want to go to Nyman for the reason that I did. I was delighted and honoured to receive the thanks of the families and for relay messages of hope on your behalf. It is was great pleasure that I announce that my campaign will be donating $5,000 to relief efforts for the injured. Also, I would like to remind everyone that my bus tour around the region begins on February 2nd, you can check the official schedule, posted in this thread, to see when I will be visiting your area. I hope to see some of you on the tour and I look forward to revitalizing the Northeast with a brand of enthusiasm that only Jake Matthews can supply Smiley If you think it's time for a change in New York City, if you want a bi-partisan Libertarian voice in our assembly, then vote Jake Matthews for Assembly!

With much gratitude,

-Jake Matthews
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 11:15:11 AM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I declare my campaign for Northeast Assembly to be officially re-activated. I have spent the past few days in Nyman meeting with families and friends of the injured and missing GTO Bombing victims and it was quite an experience. I would like to thank every family for donating their time to me so I could try and bring them some hope. I feel fortunate to know that I did just that for some families. I can say without a hint of doubt whatsoever when I say that these families are the strongest people in all of our nation. I will never forget this life changing journey to Nyman and I will be sure to thank the families first and foremost for making me a stronger man. My campaign is officially re-opened and I will be meeting with voters today at ACME Supermarket in Trenton, NJ. It is with my utmost gratitude that I thank you all for your support and I hope to see some of you on my bus tour.

With regards,

-Jake Matthews
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 03:57:01 PM »

Hello all, Jake here again. Today, I'm here to give my official endorsement for the Presidency of Atlasia. The candidate I have endorsed has been a mentor to me ever since I arrived here on the forum. He and his vice Presidential nominee are both honest, caring leaders of their respected regions. Their leadership knows no boundaries, their hearts know no evil. The ticket I have endorsed may be the best one in the history of Atlasia. I'll cut to the chase, I hereby officially endorse, with great pride, the Tmthforu94/Dallasfan65 ticket for the Presidency of Atlasia. I am so excited for election day to come, so I can contribute to the election of these two fine men. See you all on election day!]

-Jake Matthews
Populares Candidate for Northeast Assembly.
"I look inside myself and see my heart is black."

But thanks, nevertheless. Smiley

Bonus points for quoting the Stones.

What's with the Stones quote, and can I get bonus points too?
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 04:25:01 PM »

Hello all, Jake here again. Today, I'm here to give my official endorsement for the Presidency of Atlasia. The candidate I have endorsed has been a mentor to me ever since I arrived here on the forum. He and his vice Presidential nominee are both honest, caring leaders of their respected regions. Their leadership knows no boundaries, their hearts know no evil. The ticket I have endorsed may be the best one in the history of Atlasia. I'll cut to the chase, I hereby officially endorse, with great pride, the Tmthforu94/Dallasfan65 ticket for the Presidency of Atlasia. I am so excited for election day to come, so I can contribute to the election of these two fine men. See you all on election day!]

-Jake Matthews
Populares Candidate for Northeast Assembly.
"I look inside myself and see my heart is black."

But thanks, nevertheless. Smiley

Bonus points for quoting the Stones.

What's with the Stones quote, and can I get bonus points too?

Bonus points for Cathcon because of the Jim Morrison pic! Cheesy
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 08:45:38 PM »
« Edited: January 30, 2011, 08:48:37 PM by Jake Matthews for NE Assembly »

My fellow Atlasians,

I met with some voters at a local supermarket today and I can honestly say I am excited about my chances. From what I've heard from the voters, they are very upset with the lack of transparency and enthusiasm that the Northeast Assembly is offering. I can say first and foremost that my enthusiasm towards positive change cannot be matched by any other candidate in the Northeast race. I am also a very big proponent of Government transparency. I think it's time that our Assembly stop beating around the bush. If elected, I will post every piece of legislation that is introduced on the assembly floor and I will ask my constituents about their feelings on the bill. I will then vote accordingly. I am a believer that Government ought to work for the people and not for their own best interests. If you are sick of feeling misrepresented by your legislators, if you are sick of a nontransparent Government, then it's time for change. It's time for Leadership, Accountability and Trust. It's time for Jake Matthews for Assembly.

May God Bless you and your family,

-Jake Matthews
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2011, 01:17:23 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

When the clock strikes midnight tonight, it will officially be February. As most of you know, February is election month. With election day nearing, I cannot tell you how excited I am. I am excited to start my bus tour around the region and I am excited to meet the many voters that going on this trip will entail. I would also like to announce Mitch Devereaux's condition and a little statement he'd like me to post. Mitch is doing great and doctors have told me that he could very well return by February 11th at the earliest. Mitch asked me to release the following statement:

Friends,

As most of you may know, I was injured in the recent GTO Bombing. I can say that the experience is one that I'd like to forget, but it will most certainly stick around with me. I thank all of you for your well-wishes, greeting cards and other generous gifts, they have really helped me. I am a bit of a workaholic, so I have been still arranging PR projects for Jake's campaign in an attempt to help this fine man get elected to the Assembly so he can help improve a nation that he cares about so dearly. I hope to see all of you on the bus tour when I return!

Sincerely,

Mitchell John Devereaux,
Assistant PR Manager, Jake Matthews for Assembly '11

Mitch's words rang dearly in my heart. To see this man build up the strength to finally break his silence, it makes me feel insignificant on this Earth. Mitch is a strong man and we can't wait to have him back.

Best wishes to all,

-Jake Matthews
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2011, 06:12:32 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

Tomorrow begins a new chapter in my campaign for Assembly. Early tomorrow morning, I will be speaking at Goreman Auto Company in Trenton, NJ as a rally/acceptance and thanks for the bus that is being donated to me by GAC. For the rest of the month, up until election day, I will be touring around the region in hopes of garnering more support. It starts with you, the humble citizens of the Northeast. I thank you all for your support, without it I would not be here. Hope to see you all on the bus tour!

-Jake Matthews
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2011, 07:50:50 PM »

Endorsed
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2011, 09:32:05 AM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I am currently on my way to Goreman Auto Company, were I will begin my bus tour around the region as of today. I can't wait to finally tour around the region and meet the voters. I have waited for days to begin this bus tour because it has finally come time for an Assembly candidate with enthusiasm, ideas and is not afraid to bring real change to New York City. I am proud to say that I have come this far, but I know that I can go even further. With your help, we can bring about positive, real change. With your help, we can bring about lower taxes, lower unemployment and maximum rights. See you on the campaign trail!

May God Bless you and your family,

-Jake Matthews
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2011, 04:10:16 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

I recently completed my first rally of my bus tour in an attempt to garner support for the upcoming election. I am currently on my way to Newark to hold the second rally of the bus tour. I am extremely excited for this bus tour and I can't wait to meet all the voters. Many thanks to the Goreman Auto Company for donating this bus.

Hope to see you on the trail,

-Jake Matthews
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2011, 02:50:24 PM »

My fellow Atlasians,

In just mere minutes, I will be speaking at the United Civics Center here in Newark, NJ. I can't believe that this bus tour has already begun but I am incredibly excited for what the future holds. Just thought I'd key ya'll in on my thoughts Smiley

-Jake Matthews
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2011, 03:41:49 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php?title=Template:Main_Page_News&oldid=24954

Why on earth is some newbie editing the main page of the Wiki to give us an update on Teddy?

Sock accounts are really lame, Teddy.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2011, 03:43:14 PM »

Hey, Rowan, looks like you were half-wrong.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2011, 03:51:16 PM »

I didn't know I wasn't supposed to put that there...I thought someone as important as Teddy and his departure would be news...I'm sorry...
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2011, 03:57:27 PM »

Would you guys stop harassing him?  Or you can continue, you rehabilitate me more the deeper you dig your hole.  Teddy says that he doesn't have any sockpuppets and that nothing could convince him to return to Atlas or especially Atlasia.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2011, 04:35:12 PM »

Thanks Wormy.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2011, 04:39:05 PM »

Would you guys stop harassing him?  Or you can continue, you rehabilitate me more the deeper you dig your hole.  Teddy says that he doesn't have any sockpuppets and that nothing could convince him to return to Atlas or especially Atlasia.

You talk to Jake Mat...er I mean Teddy?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies