Question Time with Marokai and PS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:36:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Question Time with Marokai and PS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Question Time with Marokai and PS  (Read 8146 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: January 31, 2011, 02:27:50 AM »

How you would handle Reality Or Nothing problem if you were President right now?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »

Do you think that a welfare-cheating, basement-dwelling, home school dropout is the best man for the job?

I am not Marokai supporter, but I want to remind what is revelant is Atlasia matters, not RL.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 11:15:04 PM »

2. I make a legitimate, factual criticism of Marokai in the thread that he started for that very purpose.

Hey, dude, how is Marokai's real life a legitimate, factual criticism in Atlasia?

Yeah, I know, I criticized Tmthforu over this cat thing, but I was wrong to bring this to Atlasia. Perhaps it's a time for you to realize the same thing?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 04:27:56 PM »

Marokai, when you're going to update statute page? It's been over a month, you know.

Oh, since I'm oficially your boss for next few days, consider this as an order.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 03:16:14 PM »

Oh, never mind. Since you didn't want to do your job, for what you once criticized Keystone Phil (wow, now we've got an irony here), a dedicated wiki user did it for you on my request.

Have a good time.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 06:42:33 PM »

Statute page haven't been updated for a month, not just "few days". That's one.

Second of all, don't try to tie me to Wormyguy's behavior, since I was the first to defend you on this ground.

And, last but not least, trust is important thing in Atlasia, and after all I know, I don't think I'd be able to trust both of you.

Have a nice day.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »

You're the one who called the JCP "disgusting" for running its own ticket. You're the one who lied to our faces more times than I can count. You're the one who posts out of context private conversations to slander those who do not kiss the ground you walk upon. You're the one who started a whole new party because you didn't want deal with primarying Fritz (That sure backfired, considering he isn't running and you got challenged by someone else anyway).

Interesting. I remember very well when a certain Atlasian was keeping asking me, if I know if Fritz will seek reelection or if I'll run instead. Heh.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 07:15:10 PM »

The JCP ticket was literally formed on personal animosity toward me

I'm not following your logic. You, with help of others, myself including, caused a break within JCP and you were suprised JCP is running own ticket instead of throwing support behind you?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I was wrong about bgwah, perhaps I listed to certain people BS too much, before I could verify all myself. Turns out, I was wrong about you too.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 07:22:55 PM »

That's another thing I can't stand about this situation. Marokai says the split was for competition... unless he's running. Then we should all support him!

The reason I joined UDL at the very start, more: did a lot of recruitment work, was this: I wanted to help to create something new in Atlasia. But I didn't wanted it to become a sectarian tool for one member wild ambitions in an obscure, after all, GAME, not a tool for Xahar's trollish desires (I bet his three points are merely "bgwah is bad, bgwah must be stopped, bgwah is a devil").

Luckily Marokai soon will land in Atlasian history trashcan, and UDL, with so many great people inside, can be a force we can both cooperate around common values, or compete FOR THE FUN OF A GAME. Without all this BS, you, Marokai, are providing so willingly.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »
« Edited: February 06, 2011, 07:48:55 PM by Happy B-Day to Louis Lepke! »

Oh, since Marokai just gave us premission to post private stuff like this...

Here's his public statement.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm so petty.

And reality:

You really shouldn't have voted for Snowguy. You're basically handing him campaign advertisements, now.

Great deal of hipocrisy, as we can see. Basically this.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 07:30:46 AM »

If it wasn't a political maneuver, you wouldn't be here faux-shaming me over it.

Marokai, it wasn't like I AIMed Tmthforu "hey, dude, Marokai is not updating, please do it quickly, so we can viciously attack him over this!". You were the first to bring this one, just to play a victim of some evil plot.

Marokai, looking for a conspiracy against you anywhere won't help you in anything.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 03:50:09 PM »

I pity anyone that develops "friendships" in this game.

It never fails to amaze me just how passionate people get about imaginary politics on a small internet message board.

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy is to blame.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies