Populares Convention, February 2011
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:15:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Populares Convention, February 2011
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Populares Convention, February 2011  (Read 5895 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2011, 06:04:21 PM »

Mechaman is a dear friend and has been a member of this party for quite a long time (aswell as it's precursor, the ARC.) I have no doubt he will admirably fulfill the role.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2011, 07:03:09 PM »

Mechaman is a dear friend and has been a member of this party for quite a long time (aswell as it's precursor, the ARC.) I have no doubt he will admirably fulfill the role.

I have to say one thing just in case somebody brings this up for whatever reason:

In the past I was the founding member of the Atlasian Anti-Square Party which was the libertarian equivalent of the SDP to the JCP in the last election.  To a few people my participation in that party was considered betrayal.  In hindsight I understand how they could've felt that way.  I'm sorry for any hurt feelings my stay in that party, along with my attacks on Populares members at the February 2010 Convention might've caused.  Admittedly I let my anger against someone who wasn't even a real poster imprint itself on the party as a whole.  I apologize.
Ever since that time though I believe that the majority of the people in this party will give testament to the loyalty I have had for this party, refusing to leave it after my closest friends in the party Giovanni and Winston both left after I had only been there a month.  I chose to side with Libertas, who I despised (at the time), over leaving with my two closest Populares friends.  And with the exception of my joke run in February I have been with the Populares ever since and I have put my own prejudices and grudges aside to promote the common good.

I have decided to bring this up because I believe that like any party official I should be forthcoming and honest about my past.  I know I am not reliant upon election to this office but that doesn't mean I can just walk in here without the acknowledgement that I have no perfect record.

Thank you and Dave Bless.
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2011, 05:50:42 PM »

By the power vested in me as Chairman, I hereby appoint Wormyguy as Vice-Chairman.

X Dallasfan65
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies