Announcement: J. J. has named a Vice Presidential candidate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:57:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Announcement: J. J. has named a Vice Presidential candidate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Announcement: J. J. has named a Vice Presidential candidate  (Read 2795 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 10:17:40 AM »

I'm extremely disappointed. But now I know which ticket to give last preference to Smiley Assuming I even bother to preference this joke.

Sorry to hear that. 

That is one of the problems with the game; players can play it (if they don't care about respect).
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »

I'm extremely disappointed. But now I know which ticket to give last preference to Smiley Assuming I even bother to preference this joke.

Sorry to hear that. 

That is one of the problems with the game; players can play it (if they don't care about respect).

You sir have no grounds to throw stones when your own windows are made of glass.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 05:51:47 PM »

Sorry to hear that. 

You sir have no grounds to throw stones when your own windows are made of glass.

Who is throwing stones?  Players get to play it.  You should be getting use to that by now.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »

Sorry to hear that. 

Who is throwing stones?  Players get to play it.  You should be getting use to that by now.

Yea but you still have to suffer the consequences, one of which is the insinuation I made in my glass windows line.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2011, 06:05:36 PM »

Sorry to hear that. 

Yea but you still have to suffer the consequences, one of which is the insinuation I made in my glass windows line.

If you want to claim my political future in the RPP is over, go ahead.  I really don't care.

Your complain seems to be that I'm not doing what you want me to do.   Too bad.

Are you suggesting that I'm breaking a rule of Atlasia?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 06:32:23 PM »

Sorry to hear that. 

If you want to claim my political future in the RPP is over, go ahead.  I really don't care.

Your complain seems to be that I'm not doing what you want me to do.   Too bad.

Are you suggesting that I'm breaking a rule of Atlasia?

No, its not over. Its your choice whether you want a future in the party. I was talking about you suffering the consequences of being a hypocrit. You have by far been one of the most disrespectfull to a large number of people. Primarily because your actions reek of pettiness and anger over some wrong done to you that never happened, except in your imagination.

I wanted you to be an Active Atlasian. Is that so bad? Did I rock some boat by asking that? Did it anger or insult you so much that you should react this way?

No, but you are making yourself look ridiculous and forming lasting impressions that will hinder any future with any party in Atlasia, or should I say, any party that will actually value you and your opinions rather then using you as a temporary means to an end like some are currently doing. Of course you want out, so it doesn't matter, I guess. Roll Eyes
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 06:35:44 PM »

MORE DRAMA
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2011, 07:02:17 PM »

Damn, imagine that. I make a statement like "Did I rock some boat" and guess what is playin on the radio now. lol Smiley
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2011, 07:15:14 PM »

The drama started when somebody reacted to me asking him to delay leaving, like I had just robbed his house. And considering how much respect I have for J. J. I take it as a downright insult to be treated like a con artist ,with him doing erratic things to expedite his leaving, as if he were desperately trying to escape the clutches of a madman, rather than leave a forum simulation.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »

No, its not over. Its your choice whether you want a future in the party. I was talking about you suffering the consequences of being a hypocrit.

What is hypocritical about this: "That is one of the problems with the game; players can play it (if they don't care about respect)."

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Your own presidential candidate just claimed (possible on the same thread) that my VP candidate was trying to split both the left and the right.

And your wish has been granted.  You may have wanted another zombie voter, but it has not worked out that way.

I've already said that if elected, I will resign after starting the reforms, and if deregistration is permitted, leave Atlasia.  Why should I care about my personal political future in Atlasia.  

I'd like to do some good and move on.  That is neither in your or your party's nominee's agenda.

J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2011, 07:26:06 PM »

No, the drama started when you decided to make a reference to it on a message board, like you just did.

But, Hey, you wanted me to play the game, so I am playing it.  I will, of course, keep my campaign promises, if elected.

The drama started when somebody reacted to me asking him to delay leaving, like I had just robbed his house. And considering how much respect I have for J. J. I take it as a downright insult to be treated like a con artist ,with him doing erratic things to expedite his leaving, as if he were desperately trying to escape the clutches of a madman, rather than leave a forum simulation.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2011, 07:29:54 PM »

No, its not over. Its your choice whether you want a future in the party. I was talking about you suffering the consequences of being a hypocrit.

What is hypocritical about this: "That is one of the problems with the game; players can play it (if they don't care about respect)."

You are judging what is respect and what it is isn't in order to decide that.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2011, 07:32:47 PM »

No, the drama started when you decided to make a reference to it on a message board, like you just did.

But, Hey, you wanted me to play the game, so I am playing it.  I will, of course, keep my campaign promises, if elected.

No, I made a joke about it with something Kalwejt said. He said "I wouldn't contact him, the last few were found in the Potomac" to which I responded, " Who told you about J. J.?"  It revealed that I was angry but no real details or facts.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2011, 08:00:52 PM »

No, I made a joke about it with something Kalwejt said. He said "I wouldn't contact him, the last few were found in the Potomac" to which I responded, " Who told you about J. J.?"  It revealed that I was angry but no real details or facts.

And then you did it again on the convention thread, another comment about PM's.  Do you think it is okay to refer to private messages?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2011, 12:48:35 AM »

And then you did it again on the convention thread, another comment about PM's.  Do you think it is okay to refer to private messages?
Your running mate seems to think it's okay.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2011, 12:56:24 AM »

But I asked you, not him.  He hasn't shared any of mine, but he is free to if he wants to.

Is it okay if I share yours?  I will if it is okay and you have nothing to hide?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2011, 01:01:29 AM »

But I asked you, not him.  He hasn't shared any of mine, but he is free to if he wants to.

Is it okay if I share yours?  I will if it is okay and you have nothing to hide?
Actually, you never asked me if I thought it was okay. And I don't like sharing any personal messages, regardless of the topic, so I guess my answer is no.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2011, 01:11:34 AM »

Actually, you never asked me if I thought it was okay. And I don't like sharing any personal messages, regardless of the topic, so I guess my answer is no.

I bolded the part where I did ask.

That's okay though; I won't reveal them.  I just wanted to indicate that this was the case. 
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies