Am I alone in thinking... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:39:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Am I alone in thinking... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Am I alone in thinking...  (Read 5602 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 09, 2011, 12:44:50 PM »

*Sigh*

There's so many different things I could respond to, but I'll try and keep this as brief as possible.

First off, I'm disappointed that you Belgian, that you’re in this race just for the sake of “splitting the left”. You can criticize me all you want, but I’m in this race because I think I can help improve the game. You’re just in the race for political reasons.

You know, I've heard someone suggest that I was in this race to "split the right."  I actually approached someone from RPP to serve as my running mate, with the full understanding that once the reforms were begun, I'd resign.  That person was you.

Now, I have to question how serious about game reform you really are.  Is your campaign about changing the game, or just an effort to grub for votes?

Tmth is serious about game reform. So what is your true agenda? What are your plans for game reform? 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies